WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Go Cardinals

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
So far this season, they are putting up great numbers. The pitching has finally come around, and we have a 3rd baseman that has torn up the entire fucking league in Scott Rolen. Also the fact that the Cards came back in a game tonight against the red hot A's, who had won 7 games in a row, and beat them. They scored 5 runs in the 7th inning and won 8-4, go Cardinals!!!

:feedback:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Ah yes, they are 7 games up on the Cubs and are the second fucking best team in the majors, what do you Cubs fans have to say about that one?

Pachyderm

I really did.
Bullshyt said:
So far this season, they are putting up great numbers. The pitching has finally come around, and we have a 3rd baseman that has torn up the entire fucking league in Scott Rolen. Also the fact that the Cards came back in a game tonight against the red hot A's, who had won 7 games in a row, and beat them. They scored 5 runs in the 7th inning and won 8-4, go Cardinals!!!

:feedback:
I am from Cleveland, so I have always been a fan of the Indians. I have always hated the Yankees, but my all time favorite player, Kenny Lofton went to the Yankees, so now I have to like them, so I hope they beat the cardinals, even though it doesn't seem this season is very eventful for the yanks. Even a more uneventful season goes to the Braves, I hate them.

Pachyderm

I really did.
Bullshyt said:
Ah yes, they are 7 games up on the Cubs and are the second fucking best team in the majors, what do you Cubs fans have to say about that one?
The cubs made me cry when they lost that one series when Kenny was there.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
rolen is the best 3rd baseman in the national league. this season, he is playing like the best 3rd baseman in baseball. Matt Morris is a competant pitcher, so is... Williams (i hope thats his name), but for the most part the starting pitching leaves much to be desired (although Suppan has proved be a good pickup). Always the potent offense (Rolen, Pujols, Edmonds, et al) st louis should stay there till the end. GO BREWERS! (gotta root for the cinderalla, ya know)

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yeah, that's not a bad choice to root for, if they go somewhere, they will deserve it all the way, its just too bad the Cardinals will have to beat them. :p

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
78-34, 12.5 games up on them Cubbies!!! Number 1 team in the majors, that is what I'm talking about.

gunitdood

Hi, Let's Screw
Yea Go Cardinals!

I've been rooting for them since I put some money on them up at Reno. Go Cardinals! Those broke asses better win the NLCS.

PWDS

Fresh Meat
They're definitally contenders for the world series, but will they succeed in the playoffs?? That's the question all should wonder about. They have been the most consistant team in all of Majour League Baseball this year posting up big numbers throughout there lineup. Scott rolen has been on fire breaking personal records for Runs Batted In. Jim Edmonds is up at the top for the most homereuns. Overall they have had a stellar year with great pitching and hitting. BUT, there are some great teams in the NL such as the Cubs that just added Nomar from the Red Soxs and pitching to go along with it.(Greg Maddux). then theres the L.A. Dodgers that seem to keep winning. Then there's the San Fran Giants,they have made a charge towards the post season with double-B(Barry Bonds) hitting the ball out of the park left and right, which he just got his 700th carrer home run tonight off of Padres right-hander Jake Peavy.Every series is going to be close,don't expect a sweep, i'll be suprised if there is.These Playoffs coming up in October won't be a walk in the park for the cardinals, anything can happen.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Hey, its Mr. Dumbass! The team I really worry about is the Giants, we seem to have a little bit of trouble against the Giants, and I'm not too sure why, but yeah, the Giants if anyone will be no walk in the park, but it should be interesting to see if the Giants even make it, or the Cubs, or hell, the Giants could even take the division, we will see.

rainbowblack

fucked up shit
i was about to point and LMAO cause i thought this thread was about the arizona cardinals >_<

i dont care who wins the world series as long as it aint the yankees