WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Go Cubby's!!!!

i'm not a cubs fan, but i am in chicago so that means i have to pay attention. and let me tell you, the entire city is pissed right now

I hear ya! I heard the cubs just hit a record 3 million people this year at the stadium. Chicago people are very loyal to their team. I too was from chicago, i am in florida now. But what part or area are you from?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fuck the CUBS!! Remember last season, against the marlins in their own stadium.. a fucking IDIOT got the ball from the players hand!!! Thats how much you fuckers love your team!!

AT least here in Florida.. no ONE shows up the the stadium until we are in the play offs... if not is not worth it!

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Do they still play the blues in chicago,
When baseball season rolls 'round?
When the snow melts away,
Do the cubbies still play on their ivy covered burial ground?
When I was a boy they were my pride and joy,
Now they only bring fatigue.
To the home of the brave, the land of the free,
And the doormat of the national league.

The law of statistics says that evrything will happen that can.
But the last time the cubs won the national league pennant,
was the year we dropped the bomb on Japan.

I'd rather have the cubs keep losing than have the bomb dropped on my new home.

Prox

Flame Bait
Were they not going against my team in the wild card race I would be with the cubs, but as they are going up against the Giants I hope they loose every game :)

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
ReiMeishin said:
Do they still play the blues in chicago,
When baseball season rolls 'round?
When the snow melts away,
Do the cubbies still play on their ivy covered burial ground?
When I was a boy they were my pride and joy,
Now they only bring fatigue.
To the home of the brave, the land of the free,
And the doormat of the national league.

The law of statistics says that evrything will happen that can.
But the last time the cubs won the national league pennant,
was the year we dropped the bomb on Japan.

I'd rather have the cubs keep losing than have the bomb dropped on my new home.
Nothing against the cubs, I just think this song is catchy.

how the hell did i get a bad rep point in this forum. WTF did i say? This is fucked up!

rainbowblack

fucked up shit
cubbys really blew it, losing 2 of 3 to the mets killed them, after that performance do they even deserve to make the playoffs

gumercules

Ultra Mega
no, of course not. this was the key time to play well and they fucked themselves over. i'm glad i don't play for the cubs, because i wouldn't want to show my face in chicago for months. although i'd be rich.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
gumercules said:
i wouldn't want to show my face in chicago for months. although i'd be rich.
See... that's where being rich comes in handy.

You can just get a new face!

Well its offical. The Cubby's are out. This sucks, i thought they had a chance this year. Gotta see next year. I dunno, those braves are lucky bitches. They do horrible in the begining, and then they come up and win. Mutha Fuckas!!!!