WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Go Flames Go!

Cynical Canuck

Venting Spleen
The Calgary Flames have taken game 3!!

Pretty soon they'll be bringing the Stanley Cup back home where it belongs. :)

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Cynical Canuck said:

the cup belongs in minnesota

never heard of the calgary flames

i heard the NHL is going to die after the players strike next year because they're not making enough revenue off advertising to raise salaries enough.

Banninator

Life is MY bitch
Cynical Canuck said:

Liar, that cup will be in Detroit before you know it.

I want tampa bay to win, yeah, I'm canadian, but fuck it :mfinger: 3-4 years ago it would've been a joke to say tampa was going to get into the playoffs let alone win the cup, and here they are, right on the door step

Good thing we put a wager on the Flames to win the Stanley Cup back when the odds were 75 to 1.... :thumbsup:

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
get it together said:
I want tampa bay to win, yeah, I'm canadian, but fuck it :mfinger: 3-4 years ago it would've been a joke to say tampa was going to get into the playoffs let alone win the cup, and here they are, right on the door step

<RANT>RETARD ALERT! You can say the same thing for the fuckin' Calgary Flames too. They were useless 3-4 years ago, and even last season. They've come a long way. And Lord Stanley's Grail sure as fuck belongs in CALGARY a lot more than it belongs in Tampa-Bay-Fucking-FLORIDA! Florida and ICE don't go together very well. Yes, they have some skilled players, but the cup has gone South too many years in a row now (and yes, I know most of the players are Canadian in the US anyways...).

So get your head out of your ass and realize that everyone else in the Eastern Conference sucks (except Ottawa) and it's a freak occurrence that Tampa has gotten this far.

And Fuck YOU for wanting OUR CUP to go to the USA. That's like treason. You should be tarred, feathered and made to live in Podunk Alabama or some shit place.</RANT>

jamesp

In Memory...
WTFNation said:
<RANT>RETARD ALERT! You can say the same thing for the fuckin' Calgary Flames too. They were useless 3-4 years ago, and even last season. They've come a long way. And Lord Stanley's Grail sure as fuck belongs in CALGARY a lot more than it belongs in Tampa-Bay-Fucking-FLORIDA! Florida and ICE don't go together very well. Yes, they have some skilled players, but the cup has gone South too many years in a row now (and yes, I know most of the players are Canadian in the US anyways...).

So get your head out of your ass and realize that everyone else in the Eastern Conference sucks (except Ottawa) and it's a freak occurrence that Tampa has gotten this far.

And Fuck YOU for wanting OUR CUP to go to the USA. That's like treason. You should be tarred, feathered and made to live in Podunk Alabama or some shit place.</RANT>
living in "podunk" alabama sucks......trust me.

WTFNation

Podunk Alabama

jamesp said:
living in "podunk" alabama sucks......trust me.
LOL is there actually a place named Podunk?

I'm 'a start a new thread about funny place names...

Cynical Canuck said:

Well bud Tampa Bay took game four and the stanley cup is going to stay in America where it belongs. The cup needs a tan and it's going to get one. Go Tampa Bay! :cool:

anyway..

who cares if it ends up in america? it would be funnier to see it go to tampa, even if Calgary was in the same situation 4 years ago, noone was worse off than tampa, fuck it, who wants a dead guy's cup anyway? I'll take a super bowl over that anyday.

yeah... I don't care who wins the cup, sure it would be nice to see it come to canada, but really who cares? all that's going to happen one way or another is more canadian names end up on the cup

WTFNation

OutonBail27 said:
Well bud Tampa Bay took game four and the stanley cup is going to stay in America where it belongs. The cup needs a tan and it's going to get one. Go Tampa Bay! :cool:
Dude, You're from Georgia. Don't talk about the Cup belonging in the States! If the cup WAS to go to the States, which it won't, it SHOULD go to real hockey towns like Detroit, New York, Philly, Chicago, Minnesota (only because they had the North Stars). Not some shitty corporate expansion team like the fucking Tampa Bay Lightning or Atlanta Thrashers.

Corporate America is ruining hockey and diluting the talent pool by adding too many teams. Leave our game alone. And yes, I am PAINFULLY aware of the fact that the US economy drives all professional sports and the NHL wouldn't exist without it. But it's loser idiot commisioners and leaders like Fucking Gary Bettman that have allowed the league to get to its current state. And there's even talk of a strike next season, so who knows what'll happen.

Anyways. Enough of that. Fuck it, I don't really care who wins, just would rather see Calgary win. They did beat my Canucks though...

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
WTFNation said:

for starters, i completely agree

for_starters said:
for starters, i completely agree
omg.. just read someone elses post about you, and had to see if it was true. Wow. You're gay.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
All we have to hope for now is GO PISTONS!!

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
badassmtbiker said:
omg.. just read someone elses post about you, and had to see if it was true. Wow. You're gay.
for starters, no one on this site has made one post about u that ive read and thas cuz ur a shithead that no one cares about, i'll castrate u then feed it to ur sister while im raping her u bitch head fuka. and its stupid to call someone gay unless they really r, cause ur using gay as a put down and wat about all the gay ppl out there readin this??? u stupid fuck head, get a life x 1000000000000000, cant touch this

gumercules

Ultra Mega
actually when badassmtbiker went away for a while several people posted saying they missed him

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
for_starters said:
for starters, no one on this site has made one post about u that ive read and thas cuz ur a shithead that no one cares about, i'll castrate u then feed it to ur sister while im raping her u bitch head fuka. and its stupid to call someone gay unless they really r, cause ur using gay as a put down and wat about all the gay ppl out there readin this??? u stupid fuck head, get a life x 1000000000000000, cant touch this
Holy shit. Listen up son...You are a fucking clown put here for our amusement, a mere rag doll.

This looks like a baithouse wannabe.. Lets move it mods!

:)