WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

go fuk yourselfs

Status
Not open for further replies.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Unforgiven said:
spell fuck right, pukefuck :sword:
Wow, awesome. I've never made it to the pukefuck stage. I've had whiskey dick, took a helicopter ride, and even passed out, but never a pukefuck.

GottaHurt said:
Wow, awesome. I've never made it to the pukefuck stage. I've had whiskey dick, took a helicopter ride, and even passed out, but never a pukefuck.
wow. sounds like you live an interesting life :p

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Back when I was younger there was a group that ran wildly through VP excite chat, known as Klan FuK!

They where much the same as the TBH (The Black Hand)

very cool people use to make all kind of awsome progs and stuff, the shit you wanna be hackers use...

(no I don't claim to be a hacker, proger.... I just happen to find myself goofing with them online)

they use to get in prog wars with TBH.... You can still find traces of TBH...
I don't know anyone in the klan fuk anymore... or tbh... use to though, Same with L.O.U...

Anyone else know what I am talking about?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
_Kitana_ said:
Back when I was younger there was a group that ran wildly through VP excite chat, known as Klan FuK!

They where much the same as the TBH (The Black Hand)

very cool people use to make all kind of awsome progs and stuff, the shit you wanna be hackers use...

(no I don't claim to be a hacker, proger.... I just happen to find myself goofing with them online)

they use to get in prog wars with TBH.... You can still find traces of TBH...
I don't know anyone in the klan fuk anymore... or tbh... use to though, Same with L.O.U...

Anyone else know what I am talking about?
this sounds like a cult but you need 145 people to be a legal cult.

Cain9696

RubberRoom Resident
fuck you, pukefuck?
fuck you, whiskey dick?
fuck you, dicknose?
eh fuck it fuck all of you fuck ups

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
otepsoul said:
this sounds like a cult but you need 145 people to be a legal cult.
its not a cult...

L.O.U. had close to over 300 and some people registered as memembers... they where at the time the largest hacking organization...that spanned all over the internet..

Well there was 2 parts to the L.O.U.

it really started out as an org, devoted to science and stuff... well apparently this guy got put in prision over in Japana or China... so

the org split... One became know for the hacks on japanines-American companies...responsible for over 5,000 hacks in one day...

and the other stayed more true to forum

Ok with Klan fuk... they was a group of very smart individuals... they were hackers, but nothing serious...they could fuck your machine up if they really wanted to, but mostly they just fucked with ya. Some of their fav things would be locking it up, switching keys around, rebooting... mess with your settings...(basic kids stuff) The more serious ones would tracing and pin pointing your location... showing your real name, ss number and lots of other things... they was asshole and prog makers... but fun nonetheless

TBH... was a bit more friendly... They just made progs... pimped them out... and if you really really pissed them off...

you wouldn't have a computer!

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
_Kitana_ said:
its not a cult...

L.O.U. had close to over 300 and some people registered as memembers... they where at the time the largest hacking organization...that spanned all over the internet..

Well there was 2 parts to the L.O.U.

it really started out as an org, devoted to science and stuff... well apparently this guy got put in prision over in Japana or China... so

the org split... One became know for the hacks on japanines-American companies...responsible for over 5,000 hacks in one day...

and the other stayed more true to forum

Ok with Klan fuk... they was a group of very smart individuals... they were hackers, but nothing serious...they could fuck your machine up if they really wanted to, but mostly they just fucked with ya. Some of their fav things would be locking it up, switching keys around, rebooting... mess with your settings...(basic kids stuff) The more serious ones would tracing and pin pointing your location... showing your real name, ss number and lots of other things... they was asshole and prog makers... but fun nonetheless

TBH... was a bit more friendly... They just made progs... pimped them out... and if you really really pissed them off...

you wouldn't have a computer!
wow there is a lot you can teach me.

Status
Not open for further replies.