WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Go out with a bang.

ferengi

Yay fire!
I've been working at Wendy's for a year and it's been nothing but stress and bullshit. I've been the perfect little worker for far too damn long. I'm moving toward the end of the month, so I'll be quitting there. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how I could go out with a bang... something that nobody there will ever forget.

Creative ideas welcome :D

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
Just wait untell the place is full and blow the mother fucker the hell up. That would be a big fucking bang. And a grate way to take out some agresion
:upto:

ferengi

Yay fire!
*sigh* if only i could get my hands on some high-grade explosives :(
roflmfao

take a shit on somebody's order before you give it to them...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Unforgiven said:
take a shit on somebody's order before you give it to them...
Fuck You bitch....I would march our ass out the door and beat the living fuck out your ass......

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
dude..piss on the frier....and smear shit all over the walls....

ferengi

Yay fire!
I had a dream a few nights ago that I burst through the window on a black horse wearing a black shroud and chopped everyone's heads off with a bigass sword. That was the most kickass dream I've had in a LONG time.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
pull the ansol (fire supressor) while screaming FUCK YOU ASSHOLES!!!

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
deus_ex_machina said:
just say "i quit"
ya thats very good, but i think that pullin the fire supressor and runnin out is better

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
grab something to eat there.....sit in the middle of the eating area....take a few bites.....put some alkazeltser in your mouth..and fake a seizure....then get up....stand on a table....everyone should be watching by now...and face your co-workers.....point at them and say....'fuck you [at your manager]...fuck you...fuck you..you're cool[at the hottest chick there] ...and fuck you....and im out....' then just wipe the white foam off your mouth and leave.....simple as that..

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
mariusthegreat said:
grab something to eat there.....sit in the middle of the eating area....take a few bites.....put some alkazeltser in your mouth..and fake a seizure....then get up....stand on a table....everyone should be watching by now...and face your co-workers.....point at them and say....'fuck you [at your manager]...fuck you...fuck you..you're cool[at the hottest chick there] ...and fuck you....and im out....' then just wipe the white foam off your mouth and leave.....simple as that..
ok i have to agree with you on that

Feore

love-whipped bitch
a guy i used to go to school with worked at IHOP as a waiter. he's kind of crazy. on his last day he stripped down to his underwear in the middle of the restaurant and squirted condiments all over himself. fucking retard.

you should try that

Feore said:
a guy i used to go to school with worked at IHOP as a waiter. he's kind of crazy. on his last day he stripped down to his underwear in the middle of the restaurant and squirted condiments all over himself. fucking retard.

you should try that
that or light yourself on fire, or just say "im quitting homos"

phil

Clitpickle
Bring friends and have 'Chug' competitions from the Coke taps and stuff, then go to the toilets piss all over the floor (everywhere except the toilet)
then get some black spraypaint and don't write anything, just make the whole door black! :)

wiseman

"angry"scientist
or u could walk in wearing your homemade robot suit with the really big guns on top take a few orders and the begin your self destruct sequence or insted of that u could walk in with a gattling gun around ur neck and "accidently"drop it while simotanisouly throwing down a bundle of lit fire crackers and run out screaming or if u really hate the manager u could hide a bag a maryjuana in the managers dask and call the cops on the place then sit back and enjoy the show.-----just a thought

ferengi

Yay fire!
phil said:
Bring friends and have 'Chug' competitions from the Coke taps and stuff, then go to the toilets piss all over the floor (everywhere except the toilet)
then get some black spraypaint and don't write anything, just make the whole door black! :)
One guy who quit there a few months ago chugged a bag of Frosty mix and poured another bag all over one of the managers. I walked in just as he was leaving. I always miss all the damn fun :(

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
hmmm put green dye in the frosty machine and blue dye in the chili and put green dye in the oil they fry the fries in and the chicken too

or you could take a big bowl of that frosty shit and use a spoon or sumthin to dish it out and write "I quit" in big letters in the bathroom and on the condiment thingy