WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other go red sox

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
yeah the curse has been broken. i hope they take it all the way.

tzedek

Original Member
the curse hasnt been broked yet, becuase we havent won the world series... but yeah go sox :thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
yay red sox! sky do you have to complain about everything your not even a mod don't whine about where this should be..

tzedek said:
the curse hasnt been broked yet, becuase we havent won the world series... but yeah go sox :thumbsup:
Haahahah yea thats right.
Since they traded Babe Ruth they have been cursed.
The last game I think they one was like in 1988.
About 16 years ago.

this is the first time they have beaten the yankees in a playoff sence 1918 I think but the cock sox have won the series a few times between then and now

tzedek

Original Member
Lawdawg428 said:
this is the first time they have beaten the yankees in a playoff sence 1918 I think but the cock sox have won the series a few times between then and now

nah, the last time (only) we won the World Series was in 1918. Next year the babe was traded so that the owner of the red sox could pay for a musical. well at least the musical was successful
:thumbsup:

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
nah, the last time (only) we won the World Series was in 1918. Next year the babe was traded so that the owner of the red sox could pay for a musical. well at least the musical was successful
:thumbsup:

The sox have won 5 world series including 1918. So that wasn't their only one.

the red sox have won 5 world series, yes. and the last one was 1918

the last time the red sox beat the yankees in a winner-take-all game was 1904

the last time a baseball team came back from 0-3 to force a game 7, let alone win, was NEVER

the curse is not broken until the world series is won

but they kicked the yankees' asses so bad no one would dare stand in their way now

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
gumercules, I know a team that dares to stand in the way, the team with the best bullpen and the best offense in the majors, along with the best record in the majors, hmmm. This will be a good series, but I think that the Red Sox's bullpen is too depleted to go up against ours, but we will see.

But, go Cardinals!

are you kidding? the red sox bullpen was more solid than i've ever seen it in the NY series, even in the 3 games they lost they did well. they also have the dominant closer.

it will be interesting, that's for sure