WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Movies Go see SAW

Live2Die

Story of the year
Hey guys, last friday i went and saw the movie "SAW".
Its great and blows the grudge straight out of the water. For those who haven't seen the previews, a phychotic man finds a way for his victoms to kill themselves. But what they dont show you is that they are put in a game situation, like cat n mouse, and if you win, you live. And if you dont follow the rules or run out of time you die. But the victoms were choosen because they didnt appriciate their lives and if they made it through the game they would no longer waste their life and stop their destructful habbits ( like drugs or infedelity). But anyway thats all im gonna say until u see the movie. But its really good and twisted, its more on the edge of your seat than scary, but has some gore. ITS great for a date. :thumbsup:

So go see i and let me know what u think.
Im a bigtime movie buff some open to debate.
If you liked it, post about ur fav. sceanes, or thoughts here. If you hated it tell us why.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
It was pretty good movie; the acting was kind of weak. There were some scenes that could have been a lot better if the acting was a little better. The doctor's character, who was supposed to be serious, was laughable at times.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
i havent seen it...not about too see it...i thought it looked like one of the stupidest movies EVER

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I downloaded the movie and watched it, it was ok, not one of the best. I know the picture was kind of crappy cause it was a bootleg that I downloaded. Like I said it was ok, I am glad I did not waste my money to see it.

Jung

???
Premium
CuddleMuffin said:
I downloaded the movie and watched it, it was ok, not one of the best. I know the picture was kind of crappy cause it was a bootleg that I downloaded.
Quit using shitty p2p apps.

Seriously though; I downloaded the DVD screener and it wasn't really anything impressive. The plot was ok but only marginal, the acting left a lot to be desired as well. Maybe it's just me, but it seams the story left a lot to be desired, and not in a good way. Anyway, that's just my :twocents:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah come on now..

searches for saw on limewire..

Ahh just kidding..