WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Go Team!

magnolia

Postaholic
I'm going to my school's homecomming game tonight, but only becuase I feel like I have to. I'm attending college classes full time, so I don't get to see any of my "friends" very often. But truth be told, not many of the ppl I've always thought were my friends are. I went to corrination on Monday night and was snubbed by all but 3 ppl. I wasn't just ignored, nor was anyone curt to me, they just snubbed me. Look me up and down and look away. What the hell?! It's like, I've been friends with u guys since forever and u treat me like this cuz I'm not going to high school this year? Becuase I was presented a golden opprotunity and I took it? Fuck school spirtit. I shouldn't even go, but ever since I was young I had this belief that I had to keep up appearances and at least show up. If only for a short while. At least it won't go super long. And at least I'm not going to the dance. But my brother is. He's 16. He and my mom went out shopping today because he wanted to dress up. It was super cute. He even got a tie. (Which I had to tie for him since he doesn't know how and I do. I had to learn when I was working at a clothing store that sold ties.) He's showering up really well and puttin on some cologne. I wonder who's gadda be there. Sorry, this got off topic a bit. I just hate High School polotics. WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I GET AWAY FROM IT ALL????!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
sucks for you...but if they hate you for taking an opportunity...then they aren't freinds hope it works out.....it did get a bit off topic with the whole tie speel

[hope for the best]

magnolia

Postaholic
Thanks. I hate getting off topic, but thinking about not having to go to the dance made me think how fun it was that my brother was so excited for it. I hope things work out. If I get snubbed again though, I'm walkin out. I'm not sitten there for 2 hrs. feelin like a shit.

magnolia said:
Thanks. I hate getting off topic, but thinking about not having to go to the dance made me think how fun it was that my brother was so excited for it. I hope things work out. If I get snubbed again though, I'm walkin out. I'm not sitten there for 2 hrs. feelin like a shit.
your not in school? i wouldnt of snubbed you :D

magnolia

Postaholic
deus_ex_machina said:
your not in school? i wouldnt of snubbed you :D
I'm in school. Just not high school. I take college courses full time. But I'm glad someone wouldn't have snubbed me. U rock sometimes. :p

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
magnolia said:
I'm in school. Just not high school. I take college courses full time. But I'm glad someone wouldn't have snubbed me. U rock sometimes. :p
so your like a smart person..are you a nerd or just smart yet kewl...just asking don't think i'm planning on makin' fun of you or something

magnolia

Postaholic
I'm technically a high school senior. I'm not a nerd per say. I just enjoy learning new stuff, so when i was given the chance to take college classes and have the school pay for em, I jumped at it. So yeah, not a nerd. Just kinda smart I guess.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
magnolia said:
I'm technically a high school senior. I'm not a nerd per say. I just enjoy learning new stuff, so when i was given the chance to take college classes and have the school pay for em, I jumped at it. So yeah, not a nerd. Just kinda smart I guess.
good for you...do you live in dorms or at home

magnolia

Postaholic
at home. I could have gone to a 4 yr college, but I would have had to pay for room and board and the school I wanted to go to for it wouldn't let PSEO students live on campus at all. So I go the the community college that's about 30 min from my home.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
magnolia said:
at home. I could have gone to a 4 yr college, but I would have had to pay for room and board and the school I wanted to go to for it wouldn't let PSEO students live on campus at all. So I go the the community college that's about 30 min from my home.
are your mastering in anything or what

magnolia

Postaholic
Not right now. But I'll go to a four year college next fall and then I'll be going for a speech major and a psychology minor.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
magnolia said:
I'm going to my school's homecomming game tonight, but only becuase I feel like I have to. I'm attending college classes full time, so I don't get to see any of my "friends" very often. But truth be told, not many of the ppl I've always thought were my friends are. I went to corrination on Monday night and was snubbed by all but 3 ppl. I wasn't just ignored, nor was anyone curt to me, they just snubbed me. Look me up and down and look away. What the hell?! It's like, I've been friends with u guys since forever and u treat me like this cuz I'm not going to high school this year? Becuase I was presented a golden opprotunity and I took it? Fuck school spirtit. I shouldn't even go, but ever since I was young I had this belief that I had to keep up appearances and at least show up. If only for a short while. At least it won't go super long. And at least I'm not going to the dance. But my brother is. He's 16. He and my mom went out shopping today because he wanted to dress up. It was super cute. He even got a tie. (Which I had to tie for him since he doesn't know how and I do. I had to learn when I was working at a clothing store that sold ties.) He's showering up really well and puttin on some cologne. I wonder who's gadda be there. Sorry, this got off topic a bit. I just hate High School polotics. WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I GET AWAY FROM IT ALL????!

Look at it this way. while those girls are on welfare because thier husbands left thier snotty asses, you will be a proffesor at yale, or harvard, or doing something important.

burn1nh311

pissed as all hell
college is ok its not all that it is cracked up to be. Although you get to get out the house from your asshole sisters and parents you have to work your ass off to get decent grades.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
college is pretty awesome...lot less strict than k-12
freedom is a good thing

but i have to wait til winter to start up again, and that's if i'm lucky, cuz i have to pay off 1100$ to a friend, and then like 700$ in december for car insurance, so chances are i can't go for another year...only did half a year so far though and got straight A's

sucks to pay for college and work at the sametime, hope something works out cuz i don't want to get a loan and end up paying it off for many years
i'm trying to major in eletrical engineering, my dad has a master's degree in it and he's still paying off his loan at 37 years old

magnolia

Postaholic
burn1nh311 said:
college is ok its not all that it is cracked up to be. Although you get to get out the house from your asshole sisters and parents you have to work your ass off to get decent grades.
Yeah u do. I do everything I'm supposed to on time and I do it well and I still have like a c in psych. Sucks.