WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Go Team!

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
magnolia said:
Yeah u do. I do everything I'm supposed to on time and I do it well and I still have like a c in psych. Sucks.
i've never studied in my life...in fact i don't know how to..lol

but i tend to get A's and B's in math all the time..it's english i have to worry about

magnolia

Postaholic
I don't studdy either. But I do the homework and tests and things. English is my strong point. Math, omg, get that shit away from me. hehe. Hate math with a passion.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
magnolia said:
I don't studdy either. But I do the homework and tests and things. English is my strong point. Math, omg, get that shit away from me. hehe. Hate math with a passion.

Math is evil, it was developed as a route to satan and our mental demise. True story. rEally, im not crazy.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
dustinzgirl said:
Math is evil, it was developed as a route to satan and our mental demise. True story. rEally, im not crazy.
i love math..it's so easy to do, i learn it pretty quick in new things

and look, i'm not evil at all...i'm following a path to the skies

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Seije said:
i love math..it's so easy to do, i learn it pretty quick in new things

and look, i'm not evil at all...i'm following a path to the skies
that is what THEY want you to think.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
all i was ever taught was to be a hard working perfectionist with a loving and nice attitude

of course this is from my dad...he raised me well i guess

Unforgiven

That Guy
Seije said:
all i was ever taught was to be a hard working perfectionist with a loving and nice attitude

of course this is from my dad...he raised me well i guess
they tried to teach me that.

wtf happened?

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
I don't know...

maybe you made a mistake, like not accepting that kind of life
decided to choose another path

i love the way i am...i wouldn't go back to nothing...this is the only way i know how to live...i'm a busy body at work cuz i'm always trying to stay occupied with work, i can't stand still...but i have my limits with asthma

and everyone likes my nice personality cept jerks who can't handle it and try ruining your day

...other than that...i'm having an asthma attack...little tip, take inhaler before jumping on a trampoline...doing backflips, vertical 540's, and 1080's isn't light stuff to put my body through

burn1nh311

pissed as all hell
magnolia said:
Yeah u do. I do everything I'm supposed to on time and I do it well and I still have like a c in psych. Sucks.
I'm sorry :( I know how it is to work your ass off and expect a good grade then don't get it. I hate when that happens.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
magnolia said:
At this point in time, begin to suck up to the teacher. Teachers definitly play favorites in college. I have taken the same teacher for General Chem I&II, and Organic Chem I&II, never bought a book and still managed to bang out A's. Becoming a teacher's best friend, helps, tremendously(sp?).

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
deus_ex_machina said:
smart maggie! :D
Im only a senior in high school.
I am so glade I graduated from high school. I am not doing nothing really but working right now though...lol. I will be taking computer courses next year though to be computer smarts...lol.