WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Go To Fucking Class

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
on thursday i woke up all early, put on my nice little school boy uniform and proceeded to gen. anthropology thinking that this was the review day for the final on friday ( i hadnt been to class on a non test day in like two weeks) so imagine my surprise when the professor begins handing out the test. i hadnt even looked at the notes (it wasnt cumulative just the last six chapters or so)so i had all of about five fucking minutes to learn six chapters. i got an 84 which wrecked my A that i had all but sealed with the three previous tests. anyways...the moral of the story is...dont drive three hours away to try to get pussy from a fine ass lesbian who called you the day before the test to "hang out and smoke when her parents werent there"...learn well my children....learn well

Pachyderm

I really did.
I can't tell if you're complaining or boasting...

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
complaining...i dont understand the second post

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
hmm if she was a lesbian why was she giving it up to you? are you a lesbian or are you a guy (it doesn't say so please clarify).

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
i'm a guy, but the phone call i got the night before was quite loaded with inuendo's and shes bi supposedly but i guess only les around me. w/e it was a bad thread...i'll admit it...but i had to get it off my chest

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
bigck3000 said:
i'm a guy, but the phone call i got the night before was quite loaded with inuendo's and shes bi supposedly but i guess only les around me. w/e it was a bad thread...i'll admit it...but i had to get it off my chest
not a bad thread- people like to know when shit happens to other ppl. OH and, my bad, you did say you were "getting into your little school boy outfit" - i am just slow and missed it.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yup, the fucker is probably 12.

Cutter

College Punk
you havent had pussy since pussy had you

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
bigck3000 said:
Ok, I can feel that.
Your a guy that made a mistake, that pissed you off, and you learned something from it.
You come here to voice that mistake, in hopes that you may save someone else the experience.

fucking school... is that like sex ed with live demonstrations?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Hopefully... Because I've always enjoyed volunteering in class.