WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

go to hell...

today as i was working, i walked past a black 1979 camaro. so i went up to check it out, looked in the window, and almost puked. there, hanging from the window, was a pair of big, black, fuzzy dice. i hate those fucking things. Same with a nice mustang i saw once... hanging from the rear view mirror were fuzzy dice. i don't know why people find those things so fucking attractive. they're hideous, they mean nothing, and they block your vision so you crash.

fucking dice.

yeah wtf man i dont know why stuipd people have nice ass cars man they are too fucking retarded to own a car worthy of me

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Lawdawg428 said:
yeah wtf man i dont know why stuipd people have nice ass cars man they are too fucking retarded to own a car worthy of me

Can you say "moron"?

magnolia

Postaholic
Lawdawg428 said:
HEY BullSHYT wtf did I do to you man you have done nothing but cut me down and for no fucking reason
:offtopic: We're talking fuzzy dice and how shitty they make kick ass cars look. lol. j/k. I just wanted to use the off topic pic. :p