WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gobbles Big Find

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Guys I finally got a picture of Jesse and some of my boys over in Iraq and one of their big finds. If i am correct, correct me if I am wrong Jesse baby. but they found 64 morters and a 16 foot rocket. I am so proud of them guys.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
so that must be your jesse? cute! Good job guys. Must suck ass digging with all that stuff on in the desert.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
dustinzgirl said:
so that must be your jesse? cute! Good job guys. Must suck ass digging with all that stuff on in the desert.
they get water :)

magnolia

Postaholic
awsome! Keep up the great job. I hope they all get to come home soon.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Those are the guys doing the real work in iraq, them and the joes on checkpoints.

wtf is a gobbles anyway? ... lol ... :p

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Hehe its a name jesse and I call each other

hehe I didn't think those were the real soldiers though I thought Dan, was the perfect all around American Soldier.

BTW Dan is their pet bunny. How they got a bunny to Iraq i have no clue??? Jesse said it was given to them buy another company over there? How did they get the bunny? But we have a bunny that is doing his part to protect America and our freedom, which is more then most people can say.

tzedek

Original Member
thats pretty cool. wasnt it a bit dangerous digging that stuff up? anyway, nice work :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:
Guys I finally got a picture of Jesse and some of my boys over in Iraq and one of their big finds. If i am correct, correct me if I am wrong Jesse baby. but they found 64 morters and a 16 foot rocket. I am so proud of them guys.
Well, you can't deny that's a job well done. I'll always have a special place in my heart for our U.S. soldiers. You should be proud, as a military wife. :thumbsup:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
tzedek said:
thats pretty cool. wasnt it a bit dangerous digging that stuff up? anyway, nice work :thumbsup:
Im not scared when they are digging in the ground. Its when the are wiring things to exploed that scare me.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
Good luck to him , you and your family/freinds hope he was a safe pleasant return!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
A couple things.
First Congrats to Jesse. Bring me back some M-80's, will ya? :thumbsup:

Second, Is that his shovel? Or does he just miss you?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
forget the shovel...no one else sees the sexual inuendo in the nickname "gobbles"?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
bigck3000 said:
forget the shovel...no one else sees the sexual inuendo in the nickname "gobbles"?

Gobbles came off of south park. Its what Timmah... used to call his retarded turkey on the Thanksgiving day Special. I then started saying it to jesse and him back to me and since then it has stuck.

Hey Gobbles... can I touch your shovel?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Awwww....isnt that sweet...can i call you gobbles too?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
bigck3000 said:
Awwww....isnt that sweet...can i call you gobbles too?
no not my gobbles

:)

only one gobbles..

SPC Gobbles

Descent

Hella Constipated
Kit said:
Im not scared when they are digging in the ground.
I'm scared when they are digging for chocolate...JUST KIDDING!

I hope he returns soon. Then you will be able to have kids...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
_Kitana_ said:
Excuse my askin, is this your boyfriend, husband, or brother? I do not know and am not tryin to be smart..... any how I think they are brave for bein there in harms way while the rest of us are takin life for granted.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Cool, you got some pictures kit! Very nice! :thumbsup: Hope he comes home soon.