WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

God Bless AMERICA, and FUCK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I live here in the good ole U.S.ofA. I fuckin love it here! I'm tired of seein all these threads bashin the States.....So fuck all the haters, and FUCK the QUEEN. So Bush is an ass hat! SO WHAT. His day is comin to an end soon. Where the fuck else would you rather live (besides Amsterdam)? We got our taxes (IRS), and where so fucked up on the RIGHT thing to do, that we often FUK UP and do the wrong (politics). Oh well! U can do almost whatever u want here within reason..I was born and raised in Cali and most people think it's a world of it's own! U know what IT IS. Fuck all U assholes pickin on the U.S. I ain't patriotic, I'm just tired of all these fuck tard foreigners talkin all this shit about us and the way we do things! U don't like it, then FUCK OFF who asked ya anyway? :mfinger:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
seed.of.mercury said:
5/15/2004 1:30:00 AM
Well well well.
The average American may not be so average soon enough. Soon they shall be cleansed of their ethnic minorities and racial problems probably won't be problems any longer. An article on http://www.abovetopsecret.com (I'm sure many of you have read it) stating that the author stumbled upon a set of freshly built camps kept very well secure by moats, barbed-wire fences and guards.
Fortunately for the freedom of people, I saw a television show called World War II in Colour. It showed that Americans weren't as purely anti-racist as you may think. Battling the evils of Hitler and his 'fascist' regime had its own hitches. The Japanese were becoming a part of the American people. During World War II, Japanese American citizens were rounded up and put into concentration camps, as it was believed that they could pose a threat to the national security of the great nation of America (pfff). They soon realised that they would probably be ethical hypocrites fighting an all-white army with an all-white army. They subtly let African-Americans into the army, as well as women. Were the African-Americans just filling the boots of the white guys that got killed? It has been proven that this is true in some cases.

Back to the point of the concentration camps. To cut a long story short, the camps seem to be purposely built for the detention of large amounts of people, as these camps are popping up all over America. What for? Maybe they have realised that soon there will be a huge uprising. People will see the wrongness of the American Dream. People will lash out. Or maybe even when they engage in a full-blown war against everyone in the middle east, they will have to detain all American citizens of middle-eastern descent.

Or maybe the concentration camps are for the mass storage of the human clones that the aliens are going to take back into space to use as slaves. Who really knows. But what we do know is that the American government, if not the global imperialists, are trying to hide something from us very large. It's obvious. They need people (FBI) to protect them from their own people (if that makes sense). We all know they are trying to hide something from us, so why do we keep electing these people? Well, to be honest you have no real choice in who leads you. One way or the other, it's going to be some right-wing capitalist slut who'll sell your country out to the world and always try and expand his empire further. They will wipe out cultures in their wake and make many enemies along the way.

The wheels have started turning. The only real way to stop these problems is to force your government to abdicate. Make peace with the 'terrorists'. They don't really hate you. Who is their real enemy? They're always slagging off your president for the horrible things he has done to their people, or introduced to their people.
They hate your government more and more because for every attack they make on you, your idiot democrats say "justice will be served", and you always fight back with twice the power, making more enemies. Killing more millitants, angering more terrorist cells in a way so that they can unite on common grudges and soon they will all gather and unite to kill us all, regardless of how anti-capitalist we are.

Back to the point. All I can say now is that American people should start worrying. Your government has mass storage of WMD's. They have secretly built concentration camps. They have underground installations they don't want you to know about. In the case of the Armageddon, who will they save? Will they keep their pledge to their American people and save you all? No. They will fuck off, all the effluent, important beaurecrats will leave you to roast in the flames and go and drink wine and eat fine foods in the bunkers that are meant to save them from you. They won't help you in a time of crisis. They are self-centered assholes. If, by the time of Armageddon, inter-planet travel and residence is possible, they won't try to move you to another planet. They won't even try. They will be waving good bye with grins on their faces from the window of their shuttle and 'breed' a new species of alien/effluent people on Mars. Beautiful people. You already know that the government won't do shit to save you, but they will do all they can to get the bastard that killed you. That's their problem. The only sollution: abdication.

Et al.
And FUCK THIS ASSHOLE TOO! :mfinger:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I agree. To anyone who lives in america and bitches about it, move to the mid east, south africa, north africa and tell me how fucking great it was.
For those of you who do not live in america, and bitch about america, who the fuck cares what you think you dont live here.

i don't hate america... never really been there (been to alaska, if that counts :p ), but i like it anyway. i got nothing against it.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unforgiven said:
i don't hate america... never really been there (been to alaska, if that counts :p ), but i like it anyway. i got nothing against it.
are you in canada?

SaxyGuy55

Fresh Meat
dude.. the US is a great country... in theory. but noo bush has to go and act like the fucking worlds police and occupy iraq and afghanistan.. fucking them both up in the process! bush is far more than an asshat.. and this country is even worse...DOWN WITH THAT FUCKER WHO MAKES THIS COUNTRY HORRIBLE :sword: to george fucking bush

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
SaxyGuy55 said:
dude.. the US is a great country... in theory. but noo bush has to go and act like the fucking worlds police and occupy iraq and afghanistan.. fucking them both up in the process! bush is far more than an asshat.. and this country is even worse...DOWN WITH THAT FUCKER WHO MAKES THIS COUNTRY HORRIBLE :sword: to george fucking bush

Down with you flame boy.

g0at

Hoodrat
Most of you are just being dumbasses, America doesn't suck. It didn't use to suck. So if you're calling America gay, look at who's in office and tell yourself what's gay. Don't tell us.

Kthxbye,
g0at

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
g0at said:
Most of you are just being dumbasses, America doesn't suck. It didn't use to suck. So if you're calling America gay, look at who's in office and tell yourself what's gay. Don't tell us.

Kthxbye,
g0at
Hey fucknose! Who here said that?

Your homework is to go back to the beginning of this post, and read what people have actually said.

Even the one guy in this thread the isn't from the US said he supports us!. Learn to fucking read moron!

What The Fuck!?!?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well, that was his first fuckin post, he doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about, the fucking cockyass bastards of the world. Damn them to hell!!! :thumbsup:

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
but noo bush has to go and act like the fucking worlds police
I'm sure you were just as pissed when BC sent us to Somolia and Bosnia... or are you selectively upset over foriegn assistance...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
SaxyGuy55 said:
NO FUCKING SHIT!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
g0at said:

Kthxbye,
g0at
To the FUCK TARD LIST you go!................be gone! :dunce:

Cereal Killer

MiLtOn ChEeSe BoY
I must agree, there is too much country bashing around here.

We should focus our energy on bashing each other.

Personal i don't hate America, i do hate that Fucker Bush, but that's different from hating America.

Well that my 5 cents worth

:question: :question:

how can you hate america?​
they are funny as hell!​
europe - america​

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
how can you hate america?​
they are funny as hell!​
europe - america​
HaHa Lo5x0r! that was hot link protected and now that ive quoted it you cant go back and edit it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.