WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

god bless canadia.

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
LOL. Seen that one before. Wish we had that much snow here in Vancouver every now and then! Only place you'd see that much snow out here is from the Zamboni (ice-cleaning machine) outside an ice arena.

Cheers,

WTFN

PS I hope you were kidding with the canadia.... It's Canada. Thanks.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
haha canadia is the first thing i noticed too.

i need a bar fridge

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
That would suck. All that snow, and not a single can of Coor's Light.

Bummer.

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
gehtfuct said:
That would suck. All that snow, and not a single can of Coor's Light.

Bummer.

COORS LIGHT?!! Drink a REAL beer, man. Why not just drink some fizzy soda water with yellow dye in it!

Geez.

WTFN

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
ooops i posted this in the wrong thread - im an asshat!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
WTFNation said:
COORS LIGHT?!! Drink a REAL beer, man. Why not just drink some fizzy soda water with yellow dye in it!

Geez.

WTFN
Sorry. I don't live in Canadia.
We Americano's only drink piss beer.

WTFNation said:
LOL. Seen that one before. Wish we had that much snow here in Vancouver every now and then! Only place you'd see that much snow out here is from the Zamboni (ice-cleaning machine) outside an ice arena.

Cheers,

WTFN

PS I hope you were kidding with the canadia.... It's Canada. Thanks.
you beat me to correcting him :confuse: oh well, we get some pretty deep snow, here in the great north-west. when i was a kid was the last major one. we lived in a 2 story house, the snow was under the second story window :thumbsup:.

i feel bad for americans and their beer choices :( need to come to canadia and have a real beer :p.

keebs

Particinator
labatt blue is not bad, but i love Corona!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Nymphchick said:
you beat me to correcting him :confuse: oh well, we get some pretty deep snow, here in the great north-west. when i was a kid was the last major one. we lived in a 2 story house, the snow was under the second story window :thumbsup:.

i feel bad for americans and their beer choices :( need to come to canadia and have a real beer :p.
wow you have to correct me?

everyone knows aussies have got the strong shit, crownies, tooheys new/old/blue/red/retarded. and of course fosters, and the big assed giant beer. carlton draft(made from beer) swan mid. all the good stuph

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
She wasn't talking about correcting the beer in the picture, she was talking about the amount of snow.

:rolleyes:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
You can go to Michigan for that kind of snow. Who needs canada?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
gehtfuct said:
Sorry. I don't live in Canadia.
We Americano's only drink piss beer.
Not all of us. Some of us drink beer that you can't get at Super Walmart. :thumbsup: