WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

God damn mom

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
120
0
0
#1
Okay, we have my cousin visiting from North Carolina. She's cool and everything, but my mom made me give up MY room for her and her boyfriend (who I don't like at all). Now, we have a couch-bed! We have it for company that comes over and stays for a day or two or three. That's the reason we bought it! But yet I still have to give my room up...and I wouldn't mind so much if it was just my cousin, but it's also her scum-bag boyfriend. Now I know they have enough common decency to NOT do anything inappropriate on my bed, but how would you feel about letting someone you hardly know and hardly trust sleep on your bed with you cousin? So for the third night in a row, I'm stuck on the recliner, that gives me back pains everytime I wake up. God dammit I'm tired.
 

Pepto Bismol21

We Are The Virus Of Life.
82
0
0
#2
*

Mom's just suck. Maybe you gotta be brutally honset with her. Or what ever your problem is. Comunation is the key
 

Sektor

Particinator
662
0
0
#4
Tell the scumbag boyfriend that he can't sleep in your bed, and if he does, you're going to kill him.

Trust me, it works. :sword:
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#5
Honkey said:
Tell the scumbag boyfriend that he can't sleep in your bed, and if he does, you're going to kill him.

Trust me, it works. :sword:
No no no. You ask your cousin is the bed smells funny after the first night they sleep in it. When she goes why? get all shy, and take her aside, and tell her you have pissed in it everynight since you were 12. They will never sleep in it again.
 

shep75

Tenderony
279
0
0
#6
Darkmage said:
Okay, we have my cousin visiting from North Carolina. She's cool and everything, but my mom made me give up MY room for her and her boyfriend (who I don't like at all). Now, we have a couch-bed! We have it for company that comes over and stays for a day or two or three. That's the reason we bought it! But yet I still have to give my room up...and I wouldn't mind so much if it was just my cousin, but it's also her scum-bag boyfriend. Now I know they have enough common decency to NOT do anything inappropriate on my bed, but how would you feel about letting someone you hardly know and hardly trust sleep on your bed with you cousin? So for the third night in a row, I'm stuck on the recliner, that gives me back pains everytime I wake up. God dammit I'm tired.

then you pay the house payments buddy! get a job and pay the mortgage or shut your fucking cock holster. cry me a river. boo fucking hoo. would you like some cheese with that whine? :mfinger:
 

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
120
0
0
#7
shep75 said:
then you pay the house payments buddy! get a job and pay the mortgage or shut your fucking cock holster. cry me a river. boo fucking hoo. would you like some cheese with that whine? :mfinger:
You are such a tool. I officially don't like you. You can jump off a bridge now :)
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#8
Darkmage said:
Okay, we have my cousin visiting from North Carolina. She's cool and everything, but my mom made me give up MY room for her and her boyfriend (who I don't like at all). Now, we have a couch-bed! We have it for company that comes over and stays for a day or two or three. That's the reason we bought it! But yet I still have to give my room up...and I wouldn't mind so much if it was just my cousin, but it's also her scum-bag boyfriend. Now I know they have enough common decency to NOT do anything inappropriate on my bed, but how would you feel about letting someone you hardly know and hardly trust sleep on your bed with you cousin? So for the third night in a row, I'm stuck on the recliner, that gives me back pains everytime I wake up. God dammit I'm tired.
sleep on the floor.
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
0
0
#9
That sucks man... I slept in the kitchen till I was 15, it sucked big time. At least you are lucky they didn't move in. You will get your bed back and will enjoy it as much as you did before.
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#10
See the cardboard box next to your house? Use it. :thumbsup:
 
405
1
78
#11
Darkmage said:
Okay, we have my cousin visiting from North Carolina. She's cool and everything, but my mom made me give up MY room for her and her boyfriend (who I don't like at all). Now, we have a couch-bed! We have it for company that comes over and stays for a day or two or three. That's the reason we bought it! But yet I still have to give my room up...and I wouldn't mind so much if it was just my cousin, but it's also her scum-bag boyfriend. Now I know they have enough common decency to NOT do anything inappropriate on my bed, but how would you feel about letting someone you hardly know and hardly trust sleep on your bed with you cousin? So for the third night in a row, I'm stuck on the recliner, that gives me back pains everytime I wake up. God dammit I'm tired.
Have some fun take the matress and bring into your living room... see what happens.
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#12
Darkmage said:
Now I know they have enough common decency to NOT do anything inappropriate on my bed.
Maybe thats why your mom did that lol. Maybe she does not want them doing the naughty on the couch in the open, so she told them to take you room to close the door and do the naughty...lmao