WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

GOD (GottaHurt), this is youknowthedeal

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
GOD why do women always have to try to get in the last word???

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
youknowthedeal said:
GOD why do women always have to try to get in the last word???
It is more of a habit than anything else. We just have to. It is something that our mothers told us and is something that we will tell out children. Its just something that we no pisses all you guys off. You look cute when you pissed off. ;)

ron

Buster of Asses
youknowthedeal said:
im sorry o powerful one forgive me in not being aware of motorhead
** bow and askes for forgiveness**
You are forgiven. Now, go drink some sacrificial Jack Daniels, the holy drink of Lemmy, and contemplate what you have done.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
ron said:
You are forgiven. Now, go drink some sacrificial Jack Daniels, the holy drink of Lemmy, and contemplate what you have done.
Good thing it was only a small snafu, he got off lucky.

I would've made him read all of kyle_is_dog's posts, then had him write a 10,000 word essay on the virtues of idiocy.

ron

Buster of Asses
GottaHurt said:
Good thing it was only a small snafu, he got off lucky.

I would've made him read all of kyle_is_dog's posts, then had him write a 10,000 word essay on the virtues of idiocy.
No reason to make the man want to hang himself! Ignorance can be rectified.