WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

God help me.

Pookie

Heartless Angel
This will probably turn out bad for me. fuck you if you don't like newbies, you were one too at some point. so flame me if you want, i'm only here for the fucking video games.

jackasses. :mfinger:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Pookie said:
WELL! I'm fucked.
im guessing you already met Johnny K. well im sorry to inform you but God is on vacation....and if u r here just for the video games i think u will be either visting the cockfarm or get banned......have a great fucking day you cum drenched ass lumped limp dicked whos testicles are the size of tic tacs jerk off :mfinger:

Pookie

Heartless Angel
DIZNUTS said:
God is on vacation....

I can see that, otherwise you wouldn't be amongst the living.

please, go just crawl back into the hole you came out of. Or leave me the fuck alone. Your choice.

DIZNUTS

Pookie said:
I can see that, otherwise you wouldn't be amongst the living.

please, go just crawl back into the hole you came out of. Or leave me the fuck alone. Your choice.
dude calm your happy ass down.....i was just giving you a warm welcome of WTF.com dont go postal on this bitch now....but i would love to see some pics :thumbsup:

Pookie

Heartless Angel
DIZNUTS said:
dude calm your happy ass down.....i was just giving you a warm welcome of WTF.com dont go postal on this bitch now....but i would love to see some pics :thumbsup:
I'll work on that. sorry for spazzing.

DIZNUTS

Pookie said:
I'll work on that. sorry for spazzing.
don't appologize for spazzing..spazzing is welcome here....but try to do it with some class......

p.s. don't post any goatse pics......

p.p.s. try some of BrainWashMonkey's candy and don't forget to drink the KOOL-AIDs

Jung

???
Premium
Pookie said:
i'm only here for the fucking video games.
Fair enough, but your 50 posts better not be bullshit just to get into the arcade.

Happy posting, loser.

DIZNUTS

junglizm said:
Fair enough, but your 50 posts better not be bullshit just to get into the arcade.

Happy posting, loser.
dude you went easy on him...should scare him or something...

*on a side note* junglizm for some odd reason every time i see your avatar it freaks me out man :thumbsup:

keebs

Particinator
we have an arcade? thats so awesome.

and yes im not very aware of my surroundings

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
Pookie said:
This will probably turn out bad for me. fuck you if you don't like newbies, you were one too at some point. so flame me if you want, i'm only here for the fucking video games.

jackasses. :mfinger:

Pookie

Heartless Angel
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
Gah, you all take me too seriously. If this site discourages people from playing their games, then why even have them?

You people are really starting to piss me off. Sorry for wasting my time. :mfinger:

Jung

???
Premium
Pookie said:
Gah, you all take me too seriously.
Who's taking you seriously? So far all you've proven is that you lose at the interweb. You couldn't even find a real flash arcade site. :thumbsup:
Pookie said:
If this site discourages people from playing their games, then why even have them?
I think you've mistaken this forum for a flash arcade site. Furthermore, I think you've mistaken us for people who care enough not to berate you for your stupidity.

To answer your question though; the games are for contributing members. This isn't an arcade site, thus we don't provide games for everyone. If you want to play the games here, you need at least 50 good posts (read: not spam just to get into the arcade). Have fun.
You people are really starting to piss me off. Sorry for wasting my time. :mfinger:
You won't last long here, fyi. I'm just having fun right now. ;)

Pookie

Heartless Angel
junglizm said:
I think you've mistaken this forum for a flash arcade site.
First of all, I realize that this is a forum

junglizm said:
Furthermore, I think you've mistaken us for people who care enough not to berate you for your stupidity.
second of all, I didn't expect any more from you jackasses. I excpected a lot worse from you. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy your company(I'm lying), and I do plan on posting here and there (good productive posts), and I don't need your shit, or at least your attempt at it.

junglizm said:
You won't last long here, fyi. I'm just having fun right now. ;)
Have all the fun you want. I just comfort myself in knowing that you'll die before I do. :p

see? I'm having fun already.

Pookie said:
see? I'm having fun already.

The fun is over.

You've been warned in this thread once.

Then you continue to bullshit.

Things like your last post belong in Bait and Tackle.

shep

Local alcoholic
Pookie said:
Gah, you all take me too seriously. If this site discourages people from playing their games, then why even have them?

Welcome to WTF :thumbsup: :D

Jung

???
Premium
HavokChylde said:
Things like your last post belong in Bait and Tackle.
To be in all fairness, I provoked that.
pookie said:
and I do plan on posting here and there (good productive posts)
Well, that's just awesome! All, joking aside though, arcade posters are frowned upon here, so just try and contribute. Reading the rules/announcements would be swell too.

Btw, welcome and fuck you. :mfinger: