WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

God I HATE HER!

pissed11

Fresh Meat
Omg, i hate my bitch of a sister, ill just say her name is bitch the lard ass bitchy bitch from menstral ville. She just my half sister so i think its ok for me to wish that all of the things she wants in life are destroyed and she ends up at age 50 on a crack corner with 5 different stds. She ruins my life on a daily basis, so that may be why i hav visions of her body burning in hell^^. That bitch needs some fucking period medication cus shes gettin on my fucking nerves. I hate that sad pethetic piece of shit that still lives with my mother at age 35 and i hope she dies of a paiful 5 hr heart attack. Any1 that has a bitch for a sis, i feel ur pain :(

Jung

???
Premium
you quit taking your ritalin didn't you?

G's-up

Postaholic
pissed11 said:
Omg, i hate my bitch of a sister, ill just say her name is bitch the lard ass bitchy bitch from menstral ville. She just my half sister so i think its ok for me to wish that all of the things she wants in life are destroyed and she ends up at age 50 on a crack corner with 5 different stds. She ruins my life on a daily basis, so that may be why i hav visions of her body burning in hell^^. That bitch needs some fucking period medication cus shes gettin on my fucking nerves. I hate that sad pethetic piece of shit that still lives with my mother at age 35 and i hope she dies of a paiful 5 hr heart attack. Any1 that has a bitch for a sis, i feel ur pain :(

Look, if you cant come in here and tell us how you REALLY feel, well then just dont post......ROFLMAO....WOW ... I hope your sister is a light sleeper.... :)

</rant>

Tenderony
Should have posted this face instead.. :sword: :mad: :mfinger:

If someone pisses you of, don't chat to them.

Easy.

</rant>

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
Dude, just do something nasty to her, like take your video camera, and when shes asleep go put your ass on her face (and of course video tape it) and then show it to your friends.

Make sure you say it's someone else's ass though.

Your friends might think you're strange.

Also, someone else was videotaping it. Heh. You accidentally stumbled upon it. Like I said, You might look weird if you take full credit.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
My guess is that she is bitchy, and I assume, from the description given above, she is always pms-ing. And thats reason enough to hate someone. :p