WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

god is definatly a man

I've come to realize that god is without a doubt....a man.....if god were female she would have made it so men had cramps and periods and all thst shit....but because we(women) have that shit god must be a man....if god were s girl she would spare her sisters the pain and pass it to the fellas but noooooooo.....god had to be a man..... :mfinger:

"All men think they're god, this one just happens to be right."~Elizabeth hurley in "bedazzled"

swizeguy

How dare you!?
good point.. so stop wining there is nothing you can do about that crap.

ferengi

Yay fire!
Well, I'd have to say so since the Bible mentions God as "Him" many thousands of times, and it DOES say that man was created in His image...

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I've come to realize that god is without a doubt....a man.....if god were female she would have made it so men had cramps and periods and all thst shit....but because we(women) have that shit god must be a man....if god were s girl she would spare her sisters the pain and pass it to the fellas but noooooooo.....god had to be a man.....

"All men think they're god, this one just happens to be right."~Elizabeth hurley in "bedazzled"
booyah :cool:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
God created man, realized he fucked up, and created women to ensure the survival of his creation.
We have periods becuase in the book of genesis, some dumb bitch named eve fucked a devil and henceforth had carnal knowledge. Why did she do this? because satan tempted her? because she was naive? Nope. She did it for the same reason us women still use today. Because we fucking can.
When I die, and I go to the afterlife, I am hunting that bitch down and beating the fucking hell out of her. we have periods because of eve, and painful childbirth too. Its all in genesis.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
mmm the universe wasn't, mankind was, the race has only been around for a couple seconds..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
adam and eve screwed us over

Descent

Hella Constipated
Better idea. God isn't real, get over it!

You poor brainwashed bastard.

jstager said:
Better idea. God isn't real, get over it!

You poor brainwashed bastard.
it's your opinion that there is no god and it's my opinion that there is.now stfu and let me have my faith,religion, and beliefs and you go and have fun with yours okie?
btw....i'm not a bastard.....I'm a bitch.....get straight