WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

God is fake campaign

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
Would you like to hear the greatest set of words ever to be said? I thought so.

"Man created god, and not the other way around."

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
The greatest feat of Satan was convincing the world that he and God did not exist.

Have a nice after-life in purgatory.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
dustinzgirl said:
The greatest feat of Satan was convincing the world that he and God did not exist.

Have a nice after-life in purgatory.
The greatest feat of the bible was convincing you that there is actually a god.

Have a nice life believing in nothing.

CopyLifted said:
The greatest feat of the bible was convincing you that there is actually a god.

Have a nice life believing in nothing.
technically, she's not believing in nothing... because if she believes there is a god, she's obviously believing in something... whether it's real or not, she still believes in it.

CopyLifted

Unforgiven said:
technically, she's not believing in nothing... because if she believes there is a god, she's obviously believing in something... whether it's real or not, she still believes in it.
Yes, technically you're right. You know what I mean. ;)

CopyLifted said:
course I do :)

i believe the big guy's up there somewhere... although he hasn't showed himself in my life

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
CopyLifted said:
No I honestly don't. Your the one telling her she believes in nothing, when in truth it is you?

so enjoy the rest of your life believing in nothing. In the end we will see who wrong or right?

Unforgiven said:
course I do :)

i believe the big guy's up there somewhere... although he hasn't showed himself in my life
I agree with you unforgiven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the way did anyone notice in that pamphlet against god. It said for "God's Shake". Kind of a bit of irony.

CopyLifted

_Kitana_ said:
No I honestly don't. Your the one telling her she believes in nothing, when in truth it is you?
No, I don't believe in nothing, I believe he/it doesn't exist.

I was just joking around with her anyway. She believes what she wants to believe and I'll believe what I want.

_Kitana_ said:
so enjoy the rest of your life believing in nothing. In the end we will see who wrong or right?
Yup, in the end is when YOU will find out. Me? I don't care.

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:
That brings up a few good questions; who is right about religion? Which religion is "right" and which ones are wrong? Most religions see their faith as the only "right" way, and write off all others are wrong or worthless. So surely someone is "right", right? It all seems a bit childish and "I'm right, you're wrong and you're going to hell, la la la" to me.
_Kitana_ said:
By the way did anyone notice in that pamphlet against god. It said for "God's Shake". Kind of a bit of irony.
Yes, that was obviously ironic humor. I wouldn't think that it was included as anything but. :)

Eat_Kal

Banned - What an Asshat!
i dont believe in god...i used to then i just thought about it...the bible contradicts itself so much that the whole catholic religion is retarded...i believe there is a POSSIBILTY of some sort of higher being....not necessarily the christian God.

Pepto Bismol21

We Are The Virus Of Life.
Sorry. But there is no god.

No there isnt a god. and i have news for all of you. I had a friend that told me that...

Jesus was a CON-ARTIST...thats right. He go around a TRICK people that there was a "superior" one and that there was hope. So you gave him money...Well they found and put that bastard on a cross and left that con-artist to die....Because its all not real....

Then who created earth??
Well...
A metior hit earth that contanied bactiera that grew under the cercumstances that earth was undergoing...and voila 6 billion years pass and shit evoiles....There!

If there is no god, then there isnt a heaven or hell. What happens why you die?
Good question...
It's an enteral sleep.
You dont feel anything.
Your just there.
Dont believe me? THEN GO KILL YOUR SELF AND FIND OUT YOUR SLEF

Questions? Then message me. Or just shut the fuck up.

There isnt anything to believe. Just think!
HUMAN PAIN COMES FROM MATERAIL ITEMS!! BECAUSE ONCE YOU GET SOMETHING...THERES ALWAYS SOMETHING BETTER...AND YOULL WANT THAT...ITS A NEVER ENDING CYCLE...Your fate is in your hands...

-Bitch

Eat_Kal

Banned - What an Asshat!
i almost totally agree with...cept what i dont understand about evolution and such is....if humans came from some bacteria or w/e like everything else....how come humans ended up being so damn smart and have technology and such? how come humans r so different?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Eat_Kal said:
i almost totally agree with...cept what i dont understand about evolution and such is....if humans came from some bacteria or w/e like everything else....how come humans ended up being so damn smart and have technology and such? how come humans r so different?
well we evolved diffrent. But I am not saying that the bible is right. I am saying that I believe in a force greater then my own.

:)

Eat_Kal

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
well we evolved diffrent. But I am not saying that the bible is right. I am saying that I believe in a force greater then my own.

:)
u talking bout me? ;) lol i kinda agree again...there has to be some reasons why people r so different from the other animals...but i dunno this "higher being" is definitly a dick head

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Actually, we're not that different. The chimp, our seemingly closest relatives, is like a two year old in mental processes, etc, and better than the average person in motor skills. The main differences in skeletal structure, besides size, is the shape of the pelvis and the skull.

Eat_Kal

Banned - What an Asshat!
but y r humans so smart that we can do stuff with electronics and invent things...but other animals cannot? why r humans so much more powerful?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Eat_Kal said:
but y r humans so smart that we can do stuff with electronics and invent things...but other animals cannot? why r humans so much more powerful?
Because we grow over the age of two?

We have what's called "cumulative knowledge", we take what our elders have learned and base off that. Most of that is due to the fact that we have a written language, and we keep records.

Eat_Kal

Banned - What an Asshat!
NoSubstance said:
Because we grow over the age of two?

We have what's called "cumulative knowledge", we take what our elders have learned and base off that. Most of that is due to the fact that we have a written language, and we keep records.
but thats what i mean! how come only WE have "cumulative knowledge" and how come only we keep records?