WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

god,this sux

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, this sucks. I'm so fucking fat lol.im not that fat but im fat...i wanna loose some total poundage.well i m out like a chinese kid in a staring contsest.PeAcE OuT. F^$# YOU!:mfinger: lol thats right bitch:D

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
foofighters921 said:
God, this sucks. I'm so fucking fat lol.im not that fat but im fat...i wanna loose some total poundage.well i m out like a chinese kid in a staring contsest.PeAcE OuT. F^$# YOU!:mfinger: lol thats right bitch:D
Bravo! You get a gold star for a great post!

I don't think you'll last long here..

shakie

retarded since '93.
void said:
ive seen that picture somewhere before... im fat to, and i dont give a fuck, so shut the fuck up about it. take a fuckin simon dean protein shake if ya wanna lose some fuckin weight

shakie said:
ive seen that picture somewhere before... im fat to, and i dont give a fuck, so shut the fuck up about it. take a fuckin simon dean protein shake if ya wanna lose some fuckin weight
Shut it, fatty.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
shakie said:
You're yelling at someone else for being fat and wanting to lose weight, but you're fat in return?

shakie

retarded since '93.
meh_it_all said:
You're yelling at someone else for being fat and wanting to lose weight, but you're fat in return?
well, unlike him, i dont give a fuck

shakie

retarded since '93.
I Hate The FCC said:
How do you know Void is over-weight, fatty?
my sig warned you not to fuck with me, heres your last chance, cuz i can easily fuck you up. wher'd i put my gun?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
lady victoria said:
Oh no watch out...:eek: :rolleyes:
no really, careful!!!!!!!

he's a self-proclaimed kentucky fucknut (with weight issues)..

fucking fucknuts scare the fuck out of me.. :eek:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
void said:

Hey! You be careful of him! He's just this side of making a threat of phisical violence on the internet. You KNOW he's a serious masterbater... er master flamer... when he can pull out the "I'll kick your ass" comments on the internet.

Boy I'm glad I haven't made him upset with me. I just couldn't handle the threats man. They scare me! /sarcasm

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
void said:

/me hears Shakie come thundering towards Void ... the ground shakes..."run for you life void!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.