WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Goddamn kids

Lady Ice

Stupid Cunt on the Net
So I'm tired. I got up early and went to church. That's right, I go to church. Shush. Anyhow, off I go, taking my son to Sunday School, I go to service. I get home, realize, damn I'm tired.

I go lay down to take a short nap.

My daughter gets home from her overnight at a friend's house. she comes in to talk to me, cool. Tell her I'm napping. She thought I hadn't got up yet! lol!

Then it starts.

Every ten fucking minutes, one of them is coming in to bug me. This goes on for an hour and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRGGHHHHHHHH

then my son wants to take a nap with me. fine. lay down and shut up. does he? NO

daughter comes in next. she wants to lay down.

I threw both of them out.

Now I can't sleep.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I wish I could nap right about now. But alas... No :(

Lady Ice

Stupid Cunt on the Net
Me either. I'm about to put both of these little shits in their rooms.

I can't wait till they're teenagers and want nothing to do with me!!!!!!!

(well not really but I'm really aggravated right now :( )

Just another reason why I never want kids.

Lady Ice

Stupid Cunt on the Net
I always said I'd never have kids. lol

But I wouldn't change a thing. I do love the little buggers. I'm just grouchy and they're being annoying. A bad combination! :p

maybe a stout beating will straighten them up! :bonk:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thats the same way with my nephew.
Can't get any sleep so I go in my room..

Lady Ice

Stupid Cunt on the Net
I tried that.
but since they're mine, they just follow me. :(

I put the little one down for a nap. that should settle things down for a bit. the big one is fixing herself some pizza. teaching her to use the microwave was the best idea ever! :lol:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
my wife helps out alot... I go to the bedroom and lock the door for a nap... she takes care of the kids yammering... except when they both start acting like 4 year olds... and thus is why I'm always buying more glassware... I figure it like this.. I hurt my family, I go to jail.. I break some glasses on the wall... I just buy more glasses...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
my kids do that to me. it is so annoying. especially because they wake you up for the stupidest shit.

I got 2 younger sisters of 12 & 14. I usually start work at 6am and sometimes take an afternoon nap. When they get home from school about 4pm they like to sometimes jump on my bed to wake me up because its fun. Bitches. :mad:

Lady Ice

Stupid Cunt on the Net
dustinzgirl said:
my kids do that to me. it is so annoying. especially because they wake you up for the stupidest shit.

YES! Like "can I have something to drink?"

ARGH!!!!!! just for waking me up the answer is NO!

I always wondered if my mother ever felt that way about me and my brother when we were little. Now I guess I know, its pretty universal to think your kids are little shits at some point. We're all human. My dad used to tell me that whatever we did to them (our parents) our kids will do to us. Means I'm in for pure hell......

bnccoder

Postaholic
It's a curse. Your kids will always be worse that you.... Mine are going to have a lot to live up to.