WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

goddamn

fbfreak_16

Hell on Earth
my ex-girlfriend just bitched at me for absolutely nothin. two weeks ago she was actin like we were best friends. WTF IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?!?!? :mfinger:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
PMS. Geht over it. She will.

...unless there's another man involved.
Muwaaaa..muwaaahahahaaa!

blkrose4evr

Banned - What an Asshat!
fbfreak_16 said:
my ex-girlfriend just bitched at me for absolutely nothin. two weeks ago she was actin like we were best friends. WTF IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?!?!? :mfinger:
Either PMS, or there's something else bothering her that she doesn't want to talk about. I get like that when other things bother me. I take it out on the people who deserve it the least. But, that does really suck. Either wait a week and see if the PMS ends, or talk to her about it. :cool:

angryboy

otter sauce
It probably took her two weeks to realize how pissed off she was about you and about the breakup. I've had relationships where I break up with someone and it will suddenly hit me: "They're fucking whores, I really was in it for the oochach"

Maybe you should give her the nuge

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
fbfreak_16 said:
Ghet over it, she will soon enough...