WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

goddamnit

i am so sick and tired of these misquitoes biting my motherfucking leg. and back

hmmmmm interesting tale. glad it was short, i hate waisting my time.

OFF! sucks. it seems to attract the mosquitos

damn you darwin!

Descent

Hella Constipated
Four bites this year. I was undera tree swarming with them, and everyone got bit but me.

I guess they don't like "mutts."

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
CHAIRMAN YIN said:
i am so sick and tired of these misquitoes biting my motherfucking leg. and back
Wow, just one sentence huh?

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Descent said:
Four bites this year. I was undera tree swarming with them, and everyone got bit but me.

I guess they don't like "mutts."
It seems as if even flies won't go any where near Descent. :lol:

ok, i'll count my bites... 2 on the back, 6 on the legs, 3 on the arms, 1 on the fucking face...and they simultaneously itch

and nothing stops the itch

Use your fingernail and press a "X" into it and the ich goes by bye.

blk990

Serial Killer
CHAIRMAN YIN said:
... never heard of the nail polish thing, i'll go find some
I had them all over my ankles once, and once I put some nail polish on they never itched again...

But beware that if they are itched open it may burn a little.

12 replies and its already dead...my threads are short lived eh?

It's not like your thread had much ground to work on anyway.

My advice would be stop playing golf if you do. It's a shitty game and when I used to play, I would be a living mosquito bite after one round.

goddamnit i don't play golf, however, i play soccer...in the grass...at school....full of misquitoes...that bites me...and makes little red irritations of the skin on my skin that itches when it irritates me and stuff