WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gods little brother Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does this planet have a crapload of screwed up animals or what?!? I always hear people asking how a loving god would let such horrible things happen such as tornados and other natural disasters but they never mention the goddamn animals. I can explain it with one word: Bob. Bob is Gods little brother who can't keep his hands off other peoples stuff.

As we all know God rested on the 7th day and that's where the trouble began. God was in the den knocking back a bottle sacremental wine while Bob got into the workshop and started building things out of spare parts. He took the body and head of a beaver and jammed the bill of a duck on it. Then he attatched some webbed feet and put venomous barbs on the back legs of the males. To top off the whole thing he made the thing lay eggs. Yes folks, I present you with the platypus.
Do you have a better explaination? Huh?!

Some people believe Bob is also responsible for spiders, but he is not. God had no choice in that, if he hadn't we would be up to our armpits in insects. I think spiders are the worst consequence of this foul up. I can't stand those things, they scare the hell out of me.

This is why I believe Bob must die.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
buttless_wonder said:
Is it just me or does this planet have a crapload of screwed up animals or what?!?
It's just you.

Oh, and lay off the model glue. :thumbsup:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
do people think before they psot... ever?

seriously there has to be one person out there.

im with CL about the glue :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
Hi,

Try being coherent next time you post. In case you don't know what coherent means, I've attached the definition as a courtesy to you. We here at WTF hope you've enjoyed your thread, but check out time was 5 minutes ago.

P.S. Please put our towels and soap back on your way out.

-----------------
co·her·ent Audio pronunciation of "coherent" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (k-hîrnt, -hr-)
adj.

1. Sticking together; cohering.
2. Marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts: a coherent essay.
3. Physics. Of, relating to, or having waves with similar direction, amplitude, and phase that are capable of exhibiting interference.
4. Of or relating to a system of units of measurement in which a small number of basic units are defined from which all others in the system are derived by multiplication or division only.
5. Botany. Sticking to but not fused with a part or an organ of the same kind.
---------------

Sincerly,
WTF.com

Status
Not open for further replies.