WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

goin on a date

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
....well my love life these past few months has been in the dumps....today i had the balls to ask a chick out....and she actually accepted to go....shes a huge dork like me....so we're somewhat compatible.....fellow ..wtf.com'ers....wish me luck....ill post later tonite letting everyone know how it went.....peace....

Pachyderm

I really did.
Be sure to smell really good, but don't over do it. I love great smelling guys. And wear boxer briefs..that's hot. Good luck :thumbsup:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
mariusthegreat said:
....well my love life these past few months has been in the dumps....today i had the balls to ask a chick out....and she actually accepted to go....shes a huge dork like me....so we're somewhat compatible.....fellow ..wtf.com'ers....wish me luck....ill post later tonite letting everyone know how it went.....peace....
Dorks are hot! GL!

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Pachyderm said:
Be sure to smell really good, but don't over do it. I love great smelling guys. And wear boxer briefs..that's hot. Good luck :thumbsup:
I thought you were a lesbian... Is it true what they say about deep dicking? I wear boxer briefs...

Pachyderm

I really did.
Skitch0o0 said:
I thought you were a lesbian... Is it true what they say about deep dicking? I wear boxer briefs...
I am a lesbian I have a girlfriend and I'll be with her forever, but I think guys are really hot...I haven't heard what they say about deep dicking, please, enlighten me.
Guys in boxer briefs..I really have a thing for them...guys...in boxer...briefs that smell....good...vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv...

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Oh, it's from "Chasing Amy". They just say that every lesbian just needs soem serious deep dicking. They can't give up the cock. An ex-gf of mine told me it was true about her lesbian sister too. That's funny, because I'm straight, and I think lesbians are hot too. Even in boxer briefs.... That means we have something in common, right?

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
mariusthegreat said:
nice job man, im happy 4 ya :woot: good luck on the date, dont mess up and say stupid things like i would probally do ex: " are u a virgin?" or "hey u looked better looking yesterday" lolz, once again, good luck to ya

Pachyderm

I really did.
Skitch0o0 said:
Oh, it's from "Chasing Amy". They just say that every lesbian just needs soem serious deep dicking. They can't give up the cock. An ex-gf of mine told me it was true about her lesbian sister too. That's funny, because I'm straight, and I think lesbians are hot too. Even in boxer briefs.... That means we have something in common, right?
*puts something away in a box and hides it in her closet* "I wear boxer briefs, hanes makes them for girls, and girls/guys seem to like em a lot cuz it looks good, so I guess we have a lot in common," I said before licking my lips..
But about that deep dicking, we have faux dicks you know...I guess there might be a difference between that and the real thing..but hey..it gets the job done.

Pachyderm said:
I am a lesbian I have a girlfriend and I'll be with her forever, but I think guys are really hot...I haven't heard what they say about deep dicking, please, enlighten me.
Guys in boxer briefs..I really have a thing for them...guys...in boxer...briefs that smell....good...vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv...
well, i stink... and i wear briefs :)

Pachyderm

I really did.
That's why you're still a virgin. Smell good and wear boxer briefs and when you wear your pants, make sure that only the elastic band that says 'hanes' or what ever is showing..nothing else..you have to make somethings a mystery.

i was kidding about the stink part... but i don't like smelling good... take a shower, swipe of deoderant, and i'm good. i hate cologne... aftershave... whatever else they have.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Pachyderm said:
*puts something away in a box and hides it in her closet* "I wear boxer briefs, hanes makes them for girls, and girls/guys seem to like em a lot cuz it looks good, so I guess we have a lot in common," I said before licking my lips..
But about that deep dicking, we have faux dicks you know...I guess there might be a difference between that and the real thing..but hey..it gets the job done.
I was just told that for some people "it just isn't the same." Kind of like Coke and Diet I guess.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
This thread is the shit :thumbsup:

Congratulations and good luck, Marius. (Marius and someone, sittin' in a tree...)

As for "deep-dicking," I've heard about this as well... probably more to do with the instinct of wanting to be a mother, or maybe we're just gifted. Heh.

Pachyderm

I really did.
Skitch0o0 said:
I was just told that for some people "it just isn't the same." Kind of like Coke and Diet I guess.
Well, I wouldn't know about that because I haven't played on the other team long enough...I guess I need that right man to do me good. ;)

Pachyderm

I really did.
Can someone please help me with this?!! I really need a man to help me find the right path in life. PLEASE! :surrendr: Take me now, I am giving up women all together.

Pachyderm said:
Can someone please help me with this?!! I really need a man to help me find the right path in life. PLEASE! :surrendr: Take me now, I am giving up women all together.
oh... oh... pick me, pick me...

*jumps up and down like a little schoolboy :p *

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
I'm told that I have a pretty good sense of direction when driving in that neck of the woods. However, I have found that much of it also depends on my partner. Anyhow, I think that a serious request like that would be pretty damn flattering. Don't think your gf would agree though.

Pachyderm

I really did.
Maybe not, but who's gonna tell her? No but seriously, folks...We're pretty lax when it comes to cheating. We're both in college so it really doesn't matter to us if we make out with anyone, male or female. She sometimes does it in front of me, which is hott. I don't do it as much, cuz I am kinda shy about kissing. The only thing we don't like is 'long term affairs' that are secrets. If we were to get with anyone, we would call each other right away and tell them..
I haven't actually had sex with a guy, I have seen/touched dicks, but never had I actually done them. I like guys to touch my body and I like to touch theirs cuz they're usually hot. I have had a guy almost make me cum too. But with girls it's much more of an orgasm prone relationship. But I still like to experiment with guys.
Last time I kissed a guy was new years (I was with my girlfriend). This guy was 23 had a long tongue and a barbell in it. I had never kissed anything like that so I did...It totally sucked, it was the worst kiss I have ever had. HORRIBLE.

Pachyderm

I really did.
Giving myself up? Howso Steve? Why can't lesbians think everybody is attractive? I guess I'll use sarcasem with care so the little ones don't get confused. And being a lesbian, I can tell you that we're the most interested in deep dicking, because we don't ever get it, but we can from other objects. We are usually really sexual and can talk about everything. I didn't know I wasn't allowed to talk about sex between heteros because I'm a HOMO.
A lesbian in my definition is someone who is currently with a girl, and will stay will her like a normal couple. I don't bounce around, I am faithful and honest, and I take good care of our relationship. That's more than some people can say about their hetero relationship.