WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

gold3d

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
go back to your king_goldfish account, all the youngsters have no idea who you are, most of them are airheads anyway....

Jung

???
Premium
YUCK FOU!!! said:
go back to your king_goldfish account, all the youngsters have no idea who you are, most of them are airheads anyway....
Who gives a fuck? I digress though, I'll go back to IRC while you resume your dick sucking of this internet personality.

tzedek

Original Member
YUCK FOU!!! said:

Descent

Hella Constipated
tzedek said:
Did you vote yes on the O RLY emoticon motion on OffTopic yet?

By the way, that is yet another 4Chan /b/ creation. Seems to have created an Internet phenomenon this time, it's not just staying "local" if ya know what I mean.

diamond

The nice guy
you have power, I have ignorance. Can you explain that to me again?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
I Hate The FCC said:
:sleep: What a great flame. :rolleyes:
flame, flame, flame..........looks confused, point out the 'great flame' Mr All Knowledge.......because i don't see one......

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
YUCK FOU!!! said:
flame, flame, flame..........looks confused, point out the 'great flame' Mr All Knowledge.......because i don't see one......
What the hell? Do you ever make sense?

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
meh_it_all said:
What the hell? Do you ever make sense?
Does anyone on this forum? Honestly, half of them haven't figured out that the lint on the scrotum from not showering in 5 days doesn't actually count as pubic hair yet.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Skitch0o0 said:
Does anyone on this forum? Honestly, half of them haven't figured out that the lint on the scrotum from not showering in 5 days doesn't actually count as pubic hair yet.
:rofl:

Where do you come up with this shit? I've already heard that Goths grease their hair at Advance Auto Parts today, but hell.

tzedek

Original Member
Descent said:
Did you vote yes on the O RLY emoticon motion on OffTopic yet?

By the way, that is yet another 4Chan /b/ creation. Seems to have created an Internet phenomenon this time, it's not just staying "local" if ya know what I mean.

Slacker

Postaholic
So you are flaming a n00b with 4 posts. Can you do any better than that? How pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.