WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Goldfinger

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
While I've known of Goldfinger for a while, and have always like what they've played, it was only recently that I'd gone out and bought some of their albums. Needless to say, they have all grown on my by leaps and bounds, and they're the only thing thats spinnin in my CD player for the last couple of weeks.

Jung

???
Premium
I like them as well, do you like Bad Religion?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
yup, i saw bad religion live about... oh... 6 years ago i guess? they played at jones beach and i went with my then girlfriend who started strokin me in the nether regions during the show. my attention was torn. ;)

Jung

???
Premium
If you check my Audioscrobbler profile (link in my sig), you'll see that Bad Religion is my top artist. They've long been my favorite band.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
hey, youve got quite a variation of music there. I am a little dissapointed to see Linkin Park/Jay Z there, but i guess i can let one slide. audioscrobbler you say?

Well I've tried to sign up, but my media players is Musicmatch Jukebox, but its not in the drop down list. does it matter which i choose?

Jung

???
Premium
tbsrk said:
hey, youve got quite a variation of music there. I am a little dissapointed to see Linkin Park/Jay Z there, but i guess i can let one slide. audioscrobbler you say?
I listen to a lot of different stuff; I usually surprise people with my tastes. I actually like some (older) Jay-Z, but I'm not a Lincoln Park fan, I just like that mash up album.
Well I've tried to sign up, but my media players is Musicmatch Jukebox, but its not in the drop down list. does it matter which i choose?
It really doesn't matter what you select when you sign up. Once you're signed up, you'll have to download a plug-in for your player. I don't use MusicMatch though, so I'm not sure if they have a plug-in for it or not.