Does anyone know a good free video editing software other than windows movie maker?
TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of features:
* Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
* Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
* Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
* Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
* Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
* Full Unicode support.
* Windows 7 x64 support.
I'm gonna say Comodo antivi. Or fuck, ANYTHING but Norton.
Comodo asks you what to do with something it doesnt like, and it uses very good judgement on what it should ask about.
It's like a little kid in the bottom right of my screen pulling my sleeve and saying "What's thaaaaaaaaaat?" whenever I'm watching porn.
KRISTAL Audio Engine[/URL] is a powerful multi-track recorder, audio sequencer and mixer - ideal for anyone wanting to get started with recording, mixing and mastering digital audio.
It is designed as a modular system. The main application provides a mixing console, while the audio sequencer, live audio input and so on are loaded as separate Plug-Ins.