WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Good Fuck You

Splendiferous

One Bad Ass Mamma-Jamma
I just wanna say that tonight I'm going to kill myself. But, before I do, I am going to hunt you down, find you, kill you, kill your family, and then I am going to kill your dog. I might not kill myself though, because nothing makes me hornier than a dead dog. :mfinger:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Splendiferous said:
I just wanna say that tonight I'm going to kill myself. But, before I do, I am going to hunt you down, find you, kill you, kill your family, and then I am going to kill your dog. I might not kill myself though, because nothing makes me hornier than a dead dog. :mfinger:
Good for you.
Now stfu, fucker.
:mfinger:

Jung

???
Premium
Splendiferous said:

MUFFDIVER

Banned - What an Asshat!
oh shit

u guys are fukin crazy man i love this place fuk it shoot urself in the tooth with a shotgun :mfinger: :confused: :redface:

MUFFDIVER

Banned - What an Asshat!
well

MOrfeo_pl said:
Hmm... so ?? Im noobie and what u wanna do whit this ?? :mfinger:

Well noob i will have to brek that off and shove it up yo A##

Welcome to wtf now go fuk off :mfinger:

ferengi

Yay fire!
I hate the FCC said:
Do you really think it's less offensive when you type A## or @$$ instead of just writing ass?
Maybe they do, maybe they dont. It's a hell of a lot more stupid though :thumbsdn:

Splendiferous said:

That sounds sexy. Remember though "Its down the road not across the street." Oh and hello. =]

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Splendiferous said:
Welcome to wtf but. . .
Before you do that. . . allow me the time to fuck your family! And fuck your dog and shove this :mfinger: , up your's! After that I'll meet you and your family in hell and we can do it all over again. . . Except, where will we go after that?

Awwww, he thinks he's hardcore

This person needs help, but will never find it because he is trapped in his own head, which is obviously a terrible place to think from.