WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Good Girl... Gone Bad

Okay... I have a boyfriend...but he lives far away... in Minnesota, and I live in Florida. So we are far away from each other and we never see each other. Well I am a major flirt. I mean I flirt with "every" guy. Today there was a football game,and right now I think I may have a coincusion. So I am kind of out of it. I was kind of jumping up on guys and giving them kisses on the cheek, and well i was like dancing(eroticly w/ guys and girls) and then I was like making out with some chick in the bathroom, then a guy came and joined in. He was hott as fuck. I mean I would fuck him in a split second ...HOTT!!! But I feel kind of bad cause this guy (that I'm dating ) REALLY likes me and I REALLY like him. Its just I love to flirt and kiss and hug and be held and he isnt here to help me with that so its real hard for me to keep my hands to myself. agh I dont know what to do. Oh yeah then...when I was walking to my car, a friend of mine, C/COJG Eckman and his buddies came an picked me up and drive me to my car which was on the other side of the parking lot. well this real hott guy in the back seat with me, started to make out with me, then he like started feeling me up and then all of a sudden he had one of his hands down my pants fingering me. And I was like giving him a hand job. I think what I did was wrong. But I dont know can ya help me out?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah cheating is never good, express to him your concerns about being so far away, maybe relationships arent for you if you like to do this kind of stuff all the time, or just find a guy that doesn't care, though I'm sure that would be hard..

yea I know...I have NEVER cheated on a guy... but its so hard not being with someone... I need the attention!! Im one of those kind of people... I need to have someone there to hold me and my hand and a shoulder to cry on...a lap to sit on...you know the works...but I really like the guy im dating...

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah wow thats like the same way I am, like to be with someone, heh I let them do the crying on me and stuff but doesn't happen very often, but I'm in a relationship where she lives an hour or so away so we don't get to see each other much and theres temptations all around school and stuff.. I'd say try and find a guy locally.. Thats what I'm trying :(

yea i know what ya mean...I feel so bad but I truely love this guy...But I NEED the attention...I have never done a long distance thing before and its too hard...but i dont have the heart to break up wiht him...I REALLY REALLY REALLY like him alot...I think I might love him. But I need someone to hold me..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah I really like this girl like an hour away from me, but I need something everyday.. Life is a big bitch! Rawr..

magnolia

Postaholic
Halfpintrocker said:
Minnetonka??? somethign like that...it ends in Tonka...
How did u guys meet if u live so far from each other?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Halfpintrocker said:
Okay... I have a boyfriend...but he lives far away... in Minnesota, and I live in Florida. So we are far away from each other and we never see each other. Well I am a major flirt. I mean I flirt with "every" guy. Today there was a football game,and right now I think I may have a coincusion. So I am kind of out of it. I was kind of jumping up on guys and giving them kisses on the cheek, and well i was like dancing(eroticly w/ guys and girls) and then I was like making out with some chick in the bathroom, then a guy came and joined in. He was hott as fuck. I mean I would fuck him in a split second ...HOTT!!! But I feel kind of bad cause this guy (that I'm dating ) REALLY likes me and I REALLY like him. Its just I love to flirt and kiss and hug and be held and he isnt here to help me with that so its real hard for me to keep my hands to myself. agh I dont know what to do. Oh yeah then...when I was walking to my car, a friend of mine, C/COJG Eckman and his buddies came an picked me up and drive me to my car which was on the other side of the parking lot. well this real hott guy in the back seat with me, started to make out with me, then he like started feeling me up and then all of a sudden he had one of his hands down my pants fingering me. And I was like giving him a hand job. I think what I did was wrong. But I dont know can ya help me out?
BAD sarah cheating is not good. i should kick you in the leg for that one.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
its women like you that really piss me off. Maybe it is just me now but i believe if you are dating someone and you really like them then you should be faithful to them and not even get close to some of the shit you were just talking about.
Im sorry but your post discusted me.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
cheating is NEVER good

---edit by otepsoul, shes not a dude---

OK...I have NEVER cheated on anyone before...and to answer your question on how we met...he used to live like right by me, but he moved. I never see him. I dont know...I know Im a bad person. So its all good...and Chris you kick me and Ill beat your ass! haha...you know i lov ya boy.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
dont make me come over there and be like hey whats that then kick you lol. love you too. and my cutting count is at 0 this week

YAY-A!! good job Chris...I applaud you.. well right now I have like a major headache from last night.I think I have a concussion. Im going to the docters later on today. well Love to you Chris. (and Ill kick your ass anyday...anytime...anywhere)

its been brought...what ya gonna do Chris...kick my ass over the computer?? ohh come on Chris...I beg you come kick my ass...make it kinky while your at it...

score...Chris is gonna come kick my ass...Im soo happy...Ive been waiting for this moment all my life...the moment I get to met the lovely Chris...Too bad hes gonna be on the floor crying...but hey Its sexy when a guy cries...I think Im turning myself on...ohh....time to go masterbate now...How many fingers should I use?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
i call everyone dude thats not right