WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

:good hardcore music goes here:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I already have an opinion, I think it's good. What do you think?

Demon Hunter - I Have Seen Where It Grows

If you can't listen to that song well boohoo. But it's an awesome piece.

Tool - Tick and Leaches (awesome beat)

Wow ok. Now listen to these songs if you can, and if you know something good too, just add it to the list. Who knows, it might just make me wanna buy the album.

edit : I say "hardcore" although each good band has a style of its own.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
RageAgainst said:
I already have an opinion, I think it's good. What do you think?

Demon Hunter - I Have Seen Where It Grows

If you can't listen to that song well boohoo. But it's an awesome piece.

Tool - Tick and Leaches (awesome beat)

Wow ok. Now listen to these songs if you can, and if you know something good too, just add it to the list. Who knows, it might just make me wanna buy the album.

edit : I say "hardcore" although each good band has a style of its own.
I read your edit, but I still have to say that Tool fits nowhere in the genre.

Demon Hunter is awesome though, although I consider them metal before "hardcore".

Edit: if you want some awesome metal/hardcore, check out Chimaira, Swift, War of Ages, Fear Factory, Devildriver, too many to list.... :happysad:

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Do you guys mean hardcore as in genre?

'Cause if that's the case, ever heard of Candiria.

You must check them out. Intense. They change up time signatures, switch styles. It's sick.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
CopyLifted said:
I read your edit, but I still have to say that Tool fits nowhere in the genre.

Demon Hunter is awesome though, although I consider them metal before "hardcore".

Edit: if you want some awesome metal/hardcore, check out Chimaira, Swift, War of Ages, Fear Factory, Devildriver, too many to list.... :happysad:
Yeah well I say "hardcore" whenever there's some distortion and screaming, I really don't care about genres though, as long as it's good music.

And yes, Fear Factory is awesome :thumbsup: