WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

good places to go in america.

MsPunK

Tenderony
me and some buddies are going on a road trip to the good ol' usa in 2006, i was wondering if you guys could suggest some unmissable places to go? im into natural beauty mostly but anywhere that is super cool will do :p

Well NYC rocks ass but of you're into places of natural beauty then I suppose that's not much good (plus driving there must be a nightmare!) :shy:

MsPunK

Tenderony
yeh we are going to new york we know a guy who knows a guy etc and we are gonna play a few gigs there so that should be cool

gettoyo50

The One And Only
ok check this out, when i was a little kid my grandparents would take me on a trip of the whole country, thats what i suggest u do, ive seen some sights that i will never forget, what we did was we started on the east coast and kind of zig-zagged up and down the country. (/\/\/\) the trip took about three weeks to get to the other side of the country, we stopped in places like the bad lands, yellowstone national park, disney world, just look on a map, there are some great places all over the country

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
MsPunK said:
yeh we are going to new york we know a guy who knows a guy etc and we are gonna play a few gigs there so that should be cool
are you going across the country.

:)

I suggest Alabama, from there head over to places like yellowstone, see the rocky moutains, the awesome beauty that is there. Head up to seattle, man that is beautiful as well. For wide open spaces, grass land and beautiful sky come through your midwest states. South Dakota, drive through there and see the badlands, Mt. Rushmore. Black hills. Vist crystal Caverns.

MsPunK

Tenderony
i like the little zig zag example (/\/\/\) haha, yeh keep it comin guys cos i really dont wanna miss anything oot

Tagmatic

Banned - What an Asshat!
i think skiing in colorado is the best because the snow is perfect and the people are nice. if you've never been i definitely suggest that you get there as soon as possible. There are like fifty ski resorts out past summit and all of them are awesome

Tagmatic

Banned - What an Asshat!
also florida in the Keys is awesome ....you can go fishing everyday and have an awesome time Duvall st in Key west is always a party you can rink anywhere do almost anything and have a great time

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
take Route 1 up and down California's coast. I hear its most beautiful... I can't wait to do it myself.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
My friends and I this next coming summer are going on a road trip as well, just hitting a few major cities and some friends houses. Though we wouldn't be able to stay at a hotel since I'd only be 17..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
MsPunK said:
me and some buddies are going on a road trip to the good ol' usa in 2006, i was wondering if you guys could suggest some unmissable places to go? im into natural beauty mostly but anywhere that is super cool will do :p
Stop by my pad, and we'll go to Hollywood. Sunset strip, hit the bars , check out the freaks, cruise the Hollywood hills (theres always a sweet ass party up there), and hit the beach for a bond fire!

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
hmm.. natural beauty... I would agree with the Fla Key suggestion.... but if you were looking for nonstop fun that is a lil less than a natural setting.... a couple days in Las Vegas would be right up your alley....

MsPunK

Tenderony
yeh we are gonna go to the florida keys.. skiing?! i never thought of that. it NEVER snows here!!! EVER!!! not in plymouth anyway. hollywood sounds awesome, you guys have bonfires on the beach!! sweet.