WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Good threads.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I mean, I don't want to rip-off SA or anything, but wouldn't it be cool to have a forum where all the GOOD threads go? Sifting through all the shit can become quite tiresome, so why not have a Goldmine-like place where, if a thread is voted high enough, it goes so we can all enjoy it, even if we didn't even know it eisted before. We already have a rating system (even though no one uses it), and it wouldn't be too much of a task to implement.

Would anyone use this?

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Would be good if threads had a rating in stars next to them.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
yeah tha's it ,

then everyone can enjoy the super uber cool rhyme battle !

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I don't know about that idea, 'cause then the other threads get the shaft before their time.

And technically, all the hot threads are in the New Posts area anyway.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
BklynCannonball said:
I don't know about that idea, 'cause then the other threads get the shaft before their time.

And technically, all the hot threads are in the New Posts area anyway.
i just look for one's i started.. ;)

hmm, not really.. i just do new post, if it's not in there i don't care.. i don't go around looking for shit to read, there's enough new stuff..

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
We already have something like that, it's called The Wastelands.