WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Good to see you all again

Status
Not open for further replies.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Well hello ladies and gents, good to see you all again...

I have been travelling around oz, looking for some action (found lots!), and i have returned!!

Its good to see some things don't change - descent still makes shitty threads that no-one cares about...

but where is SCUM??

About my travels -

I packed it all in, sold some stuff, bought a great Toyota Hilux (dual cab, raised to the heavens, full 4wd - a beast) and just drove...

i drove around the entire country, and then through the middle - the greatest experience of my life!!

anyways, good to be back fuckers - i missed my wtf friends...

CHUCK! good to see ya! we lost many in the last couple months, now everyone is comming back! i'm so happy, i could just pee. :rolleyes: wait, nevermind, i just did :D well glad to here your adventures were fun, send me pics!

wwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i shall look forward to this! so you catchin up an all the drama sinse you've been gone?

Welcome back man, i was wondering where you disappeared to. You lucky fuck, I'd love to travel around Australia, and then right through it. My mates have bought a bus and are currently fixing it up with everything to be able to drive around australia with dirt bikes in the back, seeing our country, and i might be going with them. Anyways good to see you back.

I await the stories.

Descent

Hella Constipated
chucktheskiffie said:

I have been travelling around oz, looking for some action (found lots!), and i have returned!!

Its good to see some things don't change - descent still makes shitty threads that no-one cares about...

but where is SCUM??

About my travels -

I packed it all in, sold some stuff, bought a great Toyota Hilux (dual cab, raised to the heavens, full 4wd - a beast) and just drove...

i drove around the entire country, and then through the middle - the greatest experience of my life!!

No, actually I've barely made any threads because I'm taking the summer off as of the end of Wednesday, but I'll still be here.

I'll be in Cleveland until Wednesday so drop me a hit if you want to meet the real, non-OCD me.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Descent said:
No, actually I've barely made any threads because I'm taking the summer off as of the end of Wednesday, but I'll still be here.

I'll be in Cleveland until Wednesday so drop me a hit if you want to meet the real, non-OCD me.
:sleep:
So that still applies then.
chucktheskiffie said:

Anywho, Hey Chuck, I've missed ya! Did you miss me?? Glad to see you back! :)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Chuckie, I look forward to seeing and hearing of your adventures.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
welcome back chuck! :woot:
didn't you to move or visit CA here in the good ol' USA, no?
are you back in australia now? STORY TIME!! fantastic!:beerchug:

chucktheskiffie said:

but where is SCUM??

About my travels -

Christ, another " I am back " thread. Just fuck off loser. We don't want to hear your stupid bullshit adventures. Scum is fucking destroyed by me, descent always makes quallity threads and your avatar looks fucking gay with that stupid loser boat.

:rotflmao:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
chucktheskiffie said:

but where is SCUM??

About my travels -

good hes back, our revelution can begin, to the aussiemobile!!! ( the rusty kingswood)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Great to hear you had the time of your life!

Looking forward to hearing your adventures.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Of course i missed you meh!!! i'm glad your still around!!

And GGW, i didn't end up moving to or visiting CA - had to knock it back due to some factors at home...

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Sounds like you had fun. I was pretty new when you left back then, but welcome back none-the-less. Lookin forward to the stories you've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.