WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Goodbye wtf.com...

shep

Local alcoholic
Ok i get the title,why are you leaving?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Because he takes the interinformationwebnet seriously. :thumbsdn:

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
Loser

leave then see if anyone cares. :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Dude, I think Jstager and Betrayed got together to wage war against this site. Boy they are gonna have to suck a lot of cock to be forgiven for this one. :thumbsdn:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
What is with all these fucking kids coming in, being retarded, then getting pissed off and crying about it and then saying they are leaving?

Dude, JUST LEAVE. It is not that hard, we do not need a fucking fanfare saying goodbye to you, nobody is going to fucking cry because you are too much of a sissy to just chill and hang out. fuck, i hate whiners.

All negatively aside, I will be disapointed that you left because some of our more enthusiastic wtf.com members probably scared you a bit. So they are a bit overbearing. you would be too if you had to spend your life in hiding and shame from the sheep fiasco or the prison person purchase program.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
He aint gonna leave. He can't. This place is like masturbating. Once you start,you can't stop pleasuring yourself in your own selfish ways. Pretty soon,he'll be walking around town,with a firm grasp on his dick. He'll be wandering around aimlessly shouting out to people uncontrolably; "What the fuck?! WHAT THE FUCK?! what the fuck?!"

Yeah. He's one of ours.

And what's with the dickhole posting such a huge IMG?

Liquid-Zero said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wtf is up with the huge ass pic?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Okay now i wonder why he is leaving, plus his avatar's gone so ya. I think wtf.com was planning a mass suicide and no-one told me. Damn I need to know these things

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
dustinzgirl said:
What is with all these fucking kids coming in, being retarded, then getting pissed off and crying about it and then saying they are leaving?
SHAZAAAM!! - Peter Griffin

so, i guess this is sad news. Or something. We shall mourn your absence forever, godspeed ye whom we knew so little about. Ah, whatever, fuck off.