WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
After seeing how my friend Scott (Roffe Lemfaou) was banned for not breaking any rules, I was (and still am) so hurt and distraught that I am crying my guts out. Months of anticipation disappeared like that.

I have said that I am leaving many times before, but nothing has ever really shaken me up like this. I'm feeling so many different emotions right now it's not even funny, all of which are negative.

I used to have good memories of What the Fuck, but this has soiled my experience forever.

You let down Scott, you let down me, and you let down numerous members by starting the whole new "Excessive Banning" craze. I don't think somebody should only be banned after to or so posts, which is WAY too little time before you can even get to know the guy. I have met numerous people who I now like a lot, but had a sour first impression of.

I'm shaking with sadness over this...

I will come back a few more times to see what is going on with this whole Scott issue, but if my friend isn't unbanned, I really don't want to be here.

So in short, goodbye. You can still contact me via AIM, using the IM:

DescentsBigFan

It's been fun up until now. Now it's just depressing, especially when you consider that even The_DEA coming back after all these months can't even cheer me up. My memories are shattered.

Of course you place this in B and T. He isn't banned. Just cockfarmed.

You damn goober.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Same as a ban to me.

Also, after finding out the story behind it, I'm not leaving. I WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH TO HAVE KITANA'S MOD POWERS REVOKED, EVEN IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO!

Descent said:
Same as a ban to me.

Also, after finding out the story behind it, I'm not leaving. I WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH TO HAVE KITANA'S MOD POWERS REVOKED, EVEN IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO!

Okie dokie.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Descent said:
Same as a ban to me.

Mate, wake up. There have been alot of people trying to do this in the last month or so. I haven't been around long enough to know whether revoking Kit's mod powers are warranted or not... But that gives me a certain objectivity.

So, objectively speaking - LET IT GO!

your rant has now had you caged, and you haven't helped your mate at all, cause now you don't have the power to help him out of the cockfarm.

Think...

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Descent said:
After seeing how my friend Scott (Roffe Lemfaou) was banned for not breaking any rules, I was (and still am) so hurt and distraught that I am crying my guts out. Months of anticipation disappeared like that.

I have said that I am leaving many times before, but nothing has ever really shaken me up like this. I'm feeling so many different emotions right now it's not even funny, all of which are negative.

I used to have good memories of What the Fuck, but this has soiled my experience forever.

You let down Scott, you let down me, and you let down numerous members by starting the whole new "Excessive Banning" craze. I don't think somebody should only be banned after to or so posts, which is WAY too little time before you can even get to know the guy. I have met numerous people who I now like a lot, but had a sour first impression of.

I'm shaking with sadness over this...

I will come back a few more times to see what is going on with this whole Scott issue, but if my friend isn't unbanned, I really don't want to be here.

So in short, goodbye. You can still contact me via AIM, using the IM:

DescentsBigFan

It's been fun up until now. Now it's just depressing, especially when you consider that even The_DEA coming back after all these months can't even cheer me up. My memories are shattered.
are you gay? seriously you cried because your bum buddy was banned you PUSSY jezuz thank god your gone

Oh man.

Fucking threads, and bullshit little quarrels like this is what takes away from the fun of wtf.

Descent, a very intelligent person said you were too involved.

Perhaps you should think about that. I come here to talk shit, and have some fun. I would never allow wtf.com to bring me to tears and run my life.

Perhaps you should geht out there in the world, and leave wtf be for a while.

Take a break.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Descent said:
Same as a ban to me.

I hope you die a horrible death, idiot.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Descent said:
I WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH TO HAVE KITANA'S MOD POWERS REVOKED, EVEN IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO!

I am no role model but I would set my goals in life a tad higher.

Dream Big Son!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Descent said:
Same as a ban to me.

No I got a better idea!!
Every post or thread you made should be redirected to the cockfarm! FOREVER!!! hahahahhahahahahahaHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
lame!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
DUDE!!! Go build your self a new computer and stop crying for stupid shit... Tell your buddy not to be a fucking idiot and you, don't follow his example! :mad:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Wow. This is the 5th or so different thread about this same retarded shit. If I may, I would like to bestow a little advice on Descent.

Go outside. If it's sunny, go for a jog. If its raining, let the drops fall on you and live in the moment. Most of all, stop crying over A FUCKING FORUM YOU DIPSHIT.

What the fuck are you going to do when someone close to you dies? If you cry like a little fucking baby over a forum, you'll probably just end up committing suicide. If this is true, remember that it's down the road, not across the street. Make it count.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
God! Will this shit ever end? I don't think Mods can put you in the Cock farm,so you might need to re-direct your anger,junior.

You have the ability to geht out,as your friend does. Stop bitchin' and work your way out of it. Posting this same ol',same ol' wont geht you and your friend out of there. Earn a few reps,and you'll both be back spamming threads before you know it. BeLIEve it or not,it's not the end of the world.

;) :thumbsup:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
[offtopic]

gehtfuct your googly eye has got me buggin out man. can you see me through that shit? :D

[/offtopic]

Status
Not open for further replies.