WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Goodbyes are hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corazah

¬ ¬
//BRiE packing her suitcase
//enter F1V3

5: So, packing up, huh?
B: Yep. Time to move on.
5: kff. Yeah, cuz, I mean, what did you do around here anyway?
B: Don't start with me, man.
5: I mean, not like whatever you did you could continue doing, right? ... I don't know why you have to just fuck off like this. I mean, even missionaries know how to use a smart phone.
B: What's your problem?! //rubs her eyes// You broke up with me, remember?
5: No way, don't you turn this around on me! You decided to take this crazy trip, to "find yourself", be a better person or whatever. You're the one that's leaving us! Leaving me! //holds back sobs//
B: Fine, we "agreed" that we should just cut ties. I just.. won't have time to babysit you guys anymore. You'll be ok. //continues packing// You've all grown up a lot. //pauses// I still love you--
5: NO! If you loved us, you wouldn't be leaving!
5: Gawd, just go! //music starts//

5: You're right! We don't need you! We'll be just fine on our own!
B: F1V3, please...
5: //turns to leave// I wish.. I wish you'd never come to this place. //slams door and storms out//
B: //sits on the edge of the bed with her head in her hands//

//fade to black//

Last edited:

Weejibored

Flame Bait
//BRiE packing her suitcase
//enter F1V3

5: So, packing up, huh?
B: Yep. Time to move on.
5: kff. Yeah, cuz, I mean, what did you do around here anyway?
B: Don't start with me, man.
5: I mean, not like whatever you did you could continue doing, right? ... I don't know why you have to just fuck off like this. I mean, even missionaries know how to use a smart phone.
B: What's your problem?! //rubs her eyes// You broke up with me, remember?
5: No way, don't you turn this around on me! You decided to take this crazy trip, to "find yourself", be a better person or whatever. You're the one that's leaving us! Leaving me! //holds back sobs//
B: Fine, we "agreed" that we should just cut ties. I just.. won't have time to babysit you guys anymore. You'll be ok. //continues packing// You've all grown up a lot. //pauses// I still love you--
5: NO! If you loved us, you wouldn't be leaving!
5: Gawd, just go! //music starts//

5: You're right! We don't need you! We'll be just fine on our own!
B: F1V3, please...
5: //turns to leave// I wish.. I wish you'd never come to this place. //slams door and storms out//
B: //sits on the edge of the bed with her head in her hands//

//fade to black//
Great tune and vid.

• 1Like
Reactions: ib4
Status
Not open for further replies.