Google and Yahoo Video Search Betas

tzedek

Original Member
i have a question, why is everything that google does other than the search engine itself beta? i mean even the google news is still beta.

Jung

???
Premium
[sky] said:
www.webcrawler.com still kicks thier asses.
I haven't used that engine since I was probably 14. Is it really that good still?
tzedek said:
i have a question, why is everything that google does other than the search engine itself beta? i mean even the google news is still beta.
Probably because they're just testing it. There are probably bugs. Beta makes people less pissy or worried when things go wrong. I honestly don't know though.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Probably Google looks at things in longer frames than most other software orgizations. I wish more video game software companies would learn from Google about thourough testing, before selling.

Jung

???
Premium
tzedek said:
stupid warez link

^ google it
Yeah dude, the Google operators aren't new to anyone but you. They're amazing, and clearly the coolest thing on the internet. Why did you have to make a warez post in this thread though?

tzedek

Original Member
junglizm said:
Yeah dude, the Google operators aren't new to anyone but you. They're amazing, and clearly the coolest thing on the internet. Why did you have to make a warez post in this thread though?

its not warez, they are eval. versions from microsoft. :(