Google Fight..

</rant>

Tenderony
528
0
0
This is the most entertaining site that I have seen in a long long time. I could do this for ever and never get bored.

</rant>
 

Havok

Mr. Ee
10,772
56
253
</rant> said:
This is the most entertaining site that I have seen in a long long time. I could do this for ever and never get bored.

</rant>

I know man. This is so great. All of those who rest now, are lamers. :thumbsup:
 

</rant>

Tenderony
528
0
0
Where is everyone? I swear there used to be loads more posters here when I used to come here. Seems a bit slow compared to what I remember.

</rant>
 

Havok

Mr. Ee
10,772
56
253
</rant> said:
Where is everyone? I swear there used to be loads more posters here when I used to come here. Seems a bit slow compared to what I remember.

</rant>

What the fuck do you expect man? Most posters here are asleep or, trying to keep from falling asleep in their cornflakes. Give it some time, we've only begun.


See?
 

</rant>

Tenderony
528
0
0
HavokChylde said:
What the fuck do you expect man? Most posters here are asleep or, trying to keep from falling asleep in their cornflakes. Give it some time, we've only begun.


See?
Aaaaah, I forget the time difference. Nearly lunchtime here. Good thing I have internet at work or I would be bored out of my mind!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

</rant>