WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Google Fight..

How did they get the odds on these "fights"...?

</rant>

Tenderony
It does a google search for both terms, highest number of hits wins.

</rant>

Ahh. Now I shall experiment, and keep myself occupied until.....I guess sunlight.

Fight!

</rant>

Tenderony
This is the most entertaining site that I have seen in a long long time. I could do this for ever and never get bored.

</rant>

</rant> said:
This is the most entertaining site that I have seen in a long long time. I could do this for ever and never get bored.

</rant>

I know man. This is so great. All of those who rest now, are lamers. :thumbsup:

</rant>

Tenderony
Where is everyone? I swear there used to be loads more posters here when I used to come here. Seems a bit slow compared to what I remember.

</rant>

</rant> said:
Where is everyone? I swear there used to be loads more posters here when I used to come here. Seems a bit slow compared to what I remember.

</rant>

What the fuck do you expect man? Most posters here are asleep or, trying to keep from falling asleep in their cornflakes. Give it some time, we've only begun.

See?

</rant>

Tenderony
HavokChylde said:
What the fuck do you expect man? Most posters here are asleep or, trying to keep from falling asleep in their cornflakes. Give it some time, we've only begun.

See?
Aaaaah, I forget the time difference. Nearly lunchtime here. Good thing I have internet at work or I would be bored out of my mind!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

</rant>