WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Google Moon

hahahhahahaahhaa i wanted to see the foot print but i just got a huge chunk of disgusting american
cheese

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
As we all suspected....the moon truly IS made out of cheese.

Interesting.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
well thats one question answered, but I still wanna know where that sock goes each time I do the wash?

Descent

Hella Constipated
Darklight said:
well thats one question answered, but I still wanna know where that sock goes each time I do the wash?
Fuck that, where does the jizz go?

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Descent said:
Fuck that, where does the jizz go?
you know that seline solution they put into you in the hospital?....

thanks for takin care of my kids..

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
:rofl:

Holy cheese!shit!

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Darklight said:
You know, I thought I had the answer to that question but my theory was disproven the very next time I did the wash.

I thought it was just that clothes stick to the sides and top of the machine and that at times we drop them on the floor but don't notice. But I check that all the time, I rotate the inside of the machine to make sure I didn't leave anything behind, I check the floor, all that shit and STILL!!!!!! I lose socks.

And you know what? It's always the cool socks, always the ones I love.

Such a shame.

I think I must write a poem about it....Ode to my sock....stay tuned in writer's block for my debut ode.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I wonder if there are rats there... I guess not, cause then the moon would be gone, and rats would be falling from the sky. :confuse: