WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Google your initials

ferengi

Yay fire!
I don't think this has been done before... I searched for a similar thread and found nothing, soooooo:
Do a Google image search for your initials, and post the first picture Google comes up with.

My initials are DLM.

tzedek

Original Member
I thought it read google your genitals

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Damn, there was a lot of information about WSH, but mainly some stuff about windows, and java script, and even "Water, Sanitation, and Health" page - but NO images.
This was the first one...

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Oh jeez, Kit, that pic is from Poland...people, don't look, it's only your imagination...

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
No Idea what the hell this company does? LVS=

or a lot farther on

Um...guys...I don't really want to show you my search results... it's kind of gay...if you want to see what it is then go do CBW and see for yourself. It doesn't fit me at all. I hate that. I'll show you guys the second result it came up with.

My initials are MTB, so it's no surprise I'd get a mountain bike as my result.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Royal Festival Hall
Belvedere Road
London SE1 8XX

RFH

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
TG is a too common initial, my full initials are TAG, but i didn't want pictures of watches so i used TG