WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Googler100

boot Googler100

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
kick him out or not hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

find something better to do with ur time... :mfinger: like typing random stuff in google. fucker

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
If someone would please post googlers IP address, the problem could easily be solved. ;)

ron

Buster of Asses
GottaHurt said:
If someone would please post googlers IP address, the problem could easily be solved. ;)
Twice.

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
Or i can put on my stomping boots and go to town on his hands, he won't type for the rest of his life.

Bigfoot said:
Or i can put on my stomping boots and go to town on his hands, he won't type for the rest of his life.
Dude - you could put on your flip-flops and go to town - you giant-footed mofo =)

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
Originaly posted by badassmtbiker
Dude - you could put on your flip-flops and go to town - you giant-footed mofo =)
Good point, the boots would be a tad bit overkill they have to weigh 10 lbs. each.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Booted earlier today.. As for IP, don't tempt me. ;)

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Bigfoot said:
Good point, the boots would be a tad bit overkill they have to weigh 10 lbs. each.
I think one of your nasty ass socks would be overkill. :D

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
...must...resist...

...hulk...not...smash...

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
Sorry what is gooler 100?
A total dicksmack who spammed the forum with pics, not just one or two random ones, but entire threads of pics.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
GottaHurt said:
A total dicksmack who spammed the forum with pics, not just one or two random ones, but entire threads of pics.

Rofl... Ban the ip.. fuck it!! or better yet give to me!!