WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

gorillaz - dare

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
I just watched the new video "dare" from gorillaz and then got confused and then looked it up and noodles the japanese looking guy is a girl! Am I the only one who just have discovered this? Am I very stupid..becouse I started to wonder how one of them could sing so girly if they had a guest there or anything but now I know Noodles is a girl!! :)

Descent

Hella Constipated
Was it drawn Anime style? If so, that's so be expected. You can't tell who's who from the chest or waist up 99.9999% of the time. So when you're fapping off to a "chick" you're delivered an unexpected penis.

Or it could be what the fanbois call a "dickgirl."

Geez, is it any wonder I don't watch hentai anymore?

Back on topic...

Stardust

yeah the whole band is anime ;) but you can see the whole body..but in the videos she is using jeans but on the website she is using a skirt :) she is very cute and has a wonderful voice

Teh short one.

I've known she was a girl ever since watching The Music that We Choose. :happysad:

Jung

???
Premium
I don't know about the girl, but Dan the Automator is awesome. :thumbsup:

Gorillaz videos scare me. I can't explain why, but something about them creeps me out.

Stardust

I love the videos because they are beautiful and funny and scary and weird..kind of like me sometimes ;) and the songs they are so great :)

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
watch rock the house. It's obvious that she's a girl.