WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Got a Fucking Ticket!

Damnit i Got a Ticket.

I havent gotten a ticket in such a long time and not i am dealing with this bullshit. The Fucked up thing is that i went to visit my friend and he got the new Volk Gti R32 (for you car enthusiests click here ) anyways he wanted me to drive it. Fucking Fast car gotta give it credit, but i didnt make it out of 3rd gear cause the FUCKING PIG WAS RIGHT THERE!

Clocked me 67 on a 45mph zone FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Cubanfuckface said:
Damnit i Got a Ticket.

I havent gotten a ticket in such a long time and not i am dealing with this bullshit. The Fucked up thing is that i went to visit my friend and he got the new Volk Gti R32 (for you car enthusiests click here ) anyways he wanted me to drive it. Fucking Fast car gotta give it credit, but i didnt make it out of 3rd gear cause the FUCKING PIG WAS RIGHT THERE!

Should have gone to a large industrial park in the middle of the night. At least, thats where my friends and I go when we want to drive our cars really fast. :cool:

Well it is your fualt so you my friend. ARE A DUMBFUCK
I know its my fault! Can't i just bitch about this without getting blamed here as well! Are you a Pig too?

I wasn't planning on racing it down the street, but i did and got cought! Guess i'll just have to pay a traffic lawyer.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
CubanFuckFace... ChilianFuckFace... kind of makes you wonder?

Anyways, yes. You acted like a dumbshit, your fault.

ok something has been brought to my attention. wtf is up with all this rep giving? damn i see some people that joined after me with 500 more rep power than me. whats going on?

Cubanfuckface said:
I know its my fault! Can't i just bitch about this without getting blamed here as well! Are you a Pig too?

I wasn't planning on racing it down the street, but i did and got cought! Guess i'll just have to pay a traffic lawyer.

im not a pig im just saying, preperare for the consiquensise (i cant spell that)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Cubanfuckface said:
Damnit i Got a Ticket.

haha dumass

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
Cubanfuckface said:
Damnit i Got a Ticket.

yea, i got a ticket a month ago for speeding 85in a 65. the dickhead fucking pig also gave a ticket for tail gating and careless driving. so if i dont win tonight, i get my lisence suspened for 6months, i have lawyer, so hopefuly i wont lose my lisence.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
pakdatson said:
yea, i got a ticket a month ago for speeding 85in a 65. the dickhead fucking pig also gave a ticket for tail gating and careless driving. so if i dont win tonight, i get my lisence suspened for 6months, i have lawyer, so hopefuly i wont lose my lisence.
ASk for driving school.. that should at least keep you driving till the next ticket!

I got a letter fromt he DOT i would think it was saying if i get one more ticket i will get my license suspended! I am going to school next time i get a ticket!