Got a Fucking Ticket!

Cubanfuckface

Hoodrat
Damnit i Got a Ticket.

I havent gotten a ticket in such a long time and not i am dealing with this bullshit. The Fucked up thing is that i went to visit my friend and he got the new Volk Gti R32 (for you car enthusiests click here ) anyways he wanted me to drive it. Fucking Fast car gotta give it credit, but i didnt make it out of 3rd gear cause the FUCKING PIG WAS RIGHT THERE!

Clocked me 67 on a 45mph zone FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Cubanfuckface said:
Damnit i Got a Ticket.

I havent gotten a ticket in such a long time and not i am dealing with this bullshit. The Fucked up thing is that i went to visit my friend and he got the new Volk Gti R32 (for you car enthusiests click here ) anyways he wanted me to drive it. Fucking Fast car gotta give it credit, but i didnt make it out of 3rd gear cause the FUCKING PIG WAS RIGHT THERE!

Should have gone to a large industrial park in the middle of the night. At least, thats where my friends and I go when we want to drive our cars really fast. :cool:

Cubanfuckface

Hoodrat
Well it is your fualt so you my friend. ARE A DUMBFUCK
I know its my fault! Can't i just bitch about this without getting blamed here as well! Are you a Pig too?

I wasn't planning on racing it down the street, but i did and got cought! Guess i'll just have to pay a traffic lawyer.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
CubanFuckFace... ChilianFuckFace... kind of makes you wonder?

Anyways, yes. You acted like a dumbshit, your fault.

ok something has been brought to my attention. wtf is up with all this rep giving? damn i see some people that joined after me with 500 more rep power than me. whats going on?

ShrOomie

Hoodrat
Cubanfuckface said:
I know its my fault! Can't i just bitch about this without getting blamed here as well! Are you a Pig too?

I wasn't planning on racing it down the street, but i did and got cought! Guess i'll just have to pay a traffic lawyer.

im not a pig im just saying, preperare for the consiquensise (i cant spell that)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Cubanfuckface said:
Damnit i Got a Ticket.

haha dumass

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
Cubanfuckface said:
Damnit i Got a Ticket.

yea, i got a ticket a month ago for speeding 85in a 65. the dickhead fucking pig also gave a ticket for tail gating and careless driving. so if i dont win tonight, i get my lisence suspened for 6months, i have lawyer, so hopefuly i wont lose my lisence.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
pakdatson said:
yea, i got a ticket a month ago for speeding 85in a 65. the dickhead fucking pig also gave a ticket for tail gating and careless driving. so if i dont win tonight, i get my lisence suspened for 6months, i have lawyer, so hopefuly i wont lose my lisence.
ASk for driving school.. that should at least keep you driving till the next ticket!

I got a letter fromt he DOT i would think it was saying if i get one more ticket i will get my license suspended! I am going to school next time i get a ticket!