WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Got a new piercing :D

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Again, like the title says, I got a new piercing yesterday.

I went to get my laberet done, but all they had were the big ugly balls...and I didnt like em. I wanted the smaller ones.

Anyways...I decided to get my nose pierced instead. I'm soooo happy with it tho and it's oh so sexahhh :p :redface:

I'll post some pics maybe tomorow when I take some to show my man. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
Piercing are so... emo.

Shadow_Demon

Lord of Shadows
all I got to say is careful blowing your nose and dont sneeze.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Janglenut said:
Nose piercings are a big turn off.
i agree, you should get something sexy like a clit ring and then post pics

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Pfft the big ugly things in the nose is ugly I agree. But this one is small and oh so sexahhh

Shadow_Demon

Lord of Shadows
still becareful of blowing your nose got a friend that tore his off by blowing his nose to hard.

Janglenut

Particinator
sinamon said:
Pfft the big ugly things in the nose is ugly I agree. But this one is small and oh so sexahhh

Those little spec earings are a turn off also.

Leave your noses alone. Eyebrows and tounges too for that matter.

Tiny diamond studs in the nose can be cute on some people. One of my stepmom's friends has one, and it looks really cute on her.

Jung

???
Premium
sinamon said:
I'm sorry, but I see nothing sexy about having pieces of metal lodged in your face. Maybe I'm just not young enough to find that 'cool' or sexy though. :confused:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Janglenut said:
Nose piercings are a big turn off.
Not here :D!

junglizm said:
I'm sorry, but I see nothing sexy about having pieces of metal lodged in your face. Maybe I'm just not young enough to find that 'cool' or sexy though. :confused:
Maybe you aren't into BDSM and/or gothic shit like I am. I'm the dominant person, and the chick's being dominated by me. I'm not goth, they just, well, turn me on. I came across the hottest gothic Asian chick I ever saw on 4Chan today and I swear to God, my penis could cut diamonds.

Jung

???
Premium
Excuse me while I throw up.

:sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

Descent

Hella Constipated
junglizm said:
Excuse me while I throw up.

:sick:
Pardon me while I crap again, nature calls. Damn I hate ass coffee.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clay

Hoodrat
The only kind of piercings I like are eyebrow piercings.

At ozzfest there was this girl who took her shirt off and she had nipple piercings.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
junglizm said:
Piercing are so... emo.
Emo.

WizardlyFriend said:
i agree, you should get something sexy like a clit ring and then post pics
Just go to icka's site...

One guess which is the hood piercing.:rotflmao:

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
I never said i thought it was 'cool' jung. I just said I think it's pretty. It's something about the dark eyeliner and all my piercings and tattoos that is such an art to me. Like I said, I'll post some pics and then you guys can decide...but you'll have to wait a few days. I'm waitin on my man to get back, he gets first glance :p

Janglenut

Particinator
Pft, seems you already got an eyebrow piercing from looking at your profile.

And Jung, don't think all young people find that shit attractive, I think it's fucking disgusting.

Jung

???
Premium
sinamon said:
I never said i thought it was 'cool' jung. I just said I think it's pretty.
Well, you obviously find it cool in some regard. Not to derail your thread though.
Janglenut said:
And Jung, don't think all young people find that shit attractive, I think it's fucking disgusting.
I know, I was just speaking generally. Some people in my age group have tons of piercings... of course they all work at Hot Topic and live with their parents though.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Not I. I'm an RN, and I have my own house and two beautiful little girls.

Yes, I have my eyebrow done. I've had it done for like 10 months now already.

Slacker

Postaholic
Ear peircing is one thing but nose peircing. It is not bad but i don't find it attractive. It is not a big turn off but still. It is o.k. but it doesn't matter what we think it is all what you think. :thumbsup: