WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

got a pic of me up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
flame away!!!! oh yea that pic if of me partying for 2 days straight....no sleep....btw Descent as you can see by my eyes i have some Mongolian blood in me(but not penis size :cool: ) so i didn't lie about my cousin :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS said:
flame away!!!! oh yea that pic if of me partying for 2 days straight....no sleep....btw Descent as you can see by my eyes i have some Mongolian blood in me(but not penis size :cool: ) so i didn't lie about my cousin :thumbsup:
I see no pic here?!?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
HavokChylde said:
I see no pic here?!?
click the little button right next to the flag :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS said:
click the little button right next to the flag :thumbsup:

Dooooyyyy!

Weeeee!

I'm posting in this thread to look cool! Diznuts is a star. :thumbsup:

The light, the light!!!​

bnccoder

Postaholic
HavokChylde said:
I don't want to hear about the infection on your penis man. :thumbsup:
You shouldn't have given it to him then.

bnccoder said:
You shouldn't have given it to him then.

Hey, it's one of those things that stays in your system, and either ya get it, or ya don't.

I don't have it, so poo on him.

I'm sure those genital warts will be coming out soon. :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS said:
You look like a loser worrying about the internet.
:rotflmao:

Have you seen meh_it_all's pic? I think in that pic she was masturbating on that ultra leet pic of me :thumbsup: :rotflmao: I feel used :rotflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.