WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

goth

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
302
0
0
#1
:confused: Ok What do you think about the goth thing? The look? The way we act. Most people give me fucked up looks and ask why we look like we do. what do you think????
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#2
Hells_angel said:
:confused: Ok What do you think about the goth thing? The look? The way we act. Most people give me fucked up looks and ask why we look like we do. what do you think????
im all for it dress the way you like everyone does
 
44
0
0
#3
youknowthedeal said:
im all for it dress the way you like everyone does
apart from some fucking sad ass loosers..
jeah.. dress the way you want! in some cases its called individualism... and thats a good thing ;)
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#4
2BOrNot2B said:
apart from some fucking sad ass loosers..
jeah.. dress the way you want! in some cases its called individualism... and thats a good thing ;)
true but i think alot of people have shopped at hot topic and places like that at least one time in there lives (if there under like 25)
 

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
214
0
0
#5
I dress punk/goth but nothing too extreme. I don't wear all them spike things and all that freaky shit. I don't get weird looks.
 

Euphobic

Fresh Meat
4
0
0
#6
Fuck the stares. :D Goths are beautiful. Especially when the guys have plugs, a lipring off to the side, extremely pale skin, and brown eyes. They should respect you for who you are; the way you dress shoudn't factor into it. Unfortunatly, in today's society, it usually does.
 

mkhcybrids

Da great mk!
91
0
0
#7
I say dress the way you want. If you were a goth chick though, I'll probably try to hook up with you...
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#8
Hells_angel said:
:confused: Ok What do you think about the goth thing? The look? The way we act. Most people give me fucked up looks and ask why we look like we do. what do you think????
Black is cool. Most of my wardrobe is black or maroon.

Poser vampire is not cool.

Goth chicks are easy and that's cool. Fat Goth chicks are easy, but no one wants to do them and it makes them mad.

Your general attitude of gloom, doom, and "I'm a creature of the night" is annoying, but this is a generalization. Some Goths whom I know are alright. Some even understand that they are not really creatures of the night. Fat Goth chicks are generally a bitchy lot who just need to get laid.

Playing in graveyards is fun.

Goths seem to be literate and well-read, as a rule, but there are exceptions to every rule. As a group, Goths tend to be more intellectual than most other non-mainstreamers.

Gothic music is...interesting. It's easier to tolerate than rap, hip-hop, and this new crap that passes for heavy metal. Usually...

German and Italian Goths are badasses who are not to be equated with Goths from any other nation. Their music is actually cool and they will hurt you. They actually live like real creatures of the night. They live and throw parties in the catacombs. They actually know something about the occult that was not fed to them by television, movies, and pop culture. They read cool books, like Clavicula Salomonis, Ars Notoria, and De Praestigiis Daemonum. Yeah, they're cool.

All-in-all, most of the Goths I know just crave attention, but act resentful when they get it. You really can't have it both ways. They're far and away easier to tolerate than "thugs" and "gangstas" or whatever. Yeah, we'll share the planet with them.
 
1,102
2
202
#9
ron said:
Black is cool. Most of my wardrobe is black or maroon.

Poser vampire is not cool.

Goth chicks are easy and that's cool. Fat Goth chicks are easy, but no one wants to do them and it makes them mad.

Your general attitude of gloom, doom, and "I'm a creature of the night" is annoying, but this is a generalization. Some Goths whom I know are alright. Some even understand that they are not really creatures of the night. Fat Goth chicks are generally a bitchy lot who just need to get laid.

Playing in graveyards is fun.

Goths seem to be literate and well-read, as a rule, but there are exceptions to every rule. As a group, Goths tend to be more intellectual than most other non-mainstreamers.

Gothic music is...interesting. It's easier to tolerate than rap, hip-hop, and this new crap that passes for heavy metal. Usually...

German and Italian Goths are badasses who are not to be equated with Goths from any other nation. Their music is actually cool and they will hurt you. They actually live like real creatures of the night. They live and throw parties in the catacombs. They actually know something about the occult that was not fed to them by television, movies, and pop culture. They read cool books, like Clavicula Salomonis, Ars Notoria, and De Praestigiis Daemonum. Yeah, they're cool.

All-in-all, most of the Goths I know just crave attention, but act resentful when they get it. You really can't have it both ways. They're far and away easier to tolerate than "thugs" and "gangstas" or whatever. Yeah, we'll share the planet with them.
Dammit ron. I gotta stop trying to drink while I read your posts. "Poser vampire is not cool"
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#10
badassmtbiker said:
Dammit ron. I gotta stop trying to drink while I read your posts. "Poser vampire is not cool"
It's a hard world.
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#11
Hells_angel said:
:confused: Ok What do you think about the goth thing? The look? The way we act. Most people give me fucked up looks and ask why we look like we do. what do you think????

If it's done tastefully then it's cool. There's a bar in Tampa I hit when I'm over that way, it's called "The Castle" and there are some super hotties always ready for the taking.

Don't get the real goth look confused with the fatties in spandex and orange hair with all the metal hangin' out their face.

Post some pics Hells_angel if you've got it going on ;)
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#12
2BOrNot2B said:
dress the way you want! in some cases its called individualism... and thats a good thing ;)
It's difficult to be an individual when one is part of a group who dress in the same fashion and who follow the same general guidelines of conduct.

You're an individual, just like everyone else.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#13
Its not about how you dress...

its about attitude

Attitude determins your style...

thats why i look at some people who dress in black and look goth as being goth wannabes or punkwannbe... because you don't have the attitude to carry a certain style and trust me it does show
 

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
302
0
0
#14
mkhcybrids said:
I say dress the way you want. If you were a goth chick though, I'll probably try to hook up with you...
Thank you! I am a goth chick. :cool:
 

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
302
0
0
#15
ron said:
Black is cool. Most of my wardrobe is black or maroon.

Poser vampire is not cool.

Goth chicks are easy and that's cool. Fat Goth chicks are easy, but no one wants to do them and it makes them mad.

Your general attitude of gloom, doom, and "I'm a creature of the night" is annoying, but this is a generalization. Some Goths whom I know are alright. Some even understand that they are not really creatures of the night. Fat Goth chicks are generally a bitchy lot who just need to get laid.

Playing in graveyards is fun.

Goths seem to be literate and well-read, as a rule, but there are exceptions to every rule. As a group, Goths tend to be more intellectual than most other non-mainstreamers.

Gothic music is...interesting. It's easier to tolerate than rap, hip-hop, and this new crap that passes for heavy metal. Usually...

German and Italian Goths are badasses who are not to be equated with Goths from any other nation. Their music is actually cool and they will hurt you. They actually live like real creatures of the night. They live and throw parties in the catacombs. They actually know something about the occult that was not fed to them by television, movies, and pop culture. They read cool books, like Clavicula Salomonis, Ars Notoria, and De Praestigiis Daemonum. Yeah, they're cool.

All-in-all, most of the Goths I know just crave attention, but act resentful when they get it. You really can't have it both ways. They're far and away easier to tolerate than "thugs" and "gangstas" or whatever. Yeah, we'll share the planet with them.
Just about all of my wardrobe is black. I have noticed that most of our conversations are more intellectual than others. I love playing in the graveyards at night. Is is so quiet. I hate people that try to hard. It really bugs me.
 

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
302
0
0
#16
Deez Nutz said:
I dress punk/goth but nothing too extreme. I don't wear all them spike things and all that freaky shit. I don't get weird looks.
I like that. But everyone I see gives me these weird ass looks because of the way that I drees. I really don't see what there fucking problem is. Thay all drees the way that thay fucking want to why cant I?? :)
 
11,052
398
382
#17
Dress the way you want... if people give you wierd looks, give them :mfinger: and a "fuck you, bitch." generally works.
 

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
302
0
0
#18
Unforgiven said:
Dress the way you want... if people give you wierd looks, give them :mfinger: and a "fuck you, bitch." generally works.
Yeah. That usually works but then you got the ones who think that you are week and try to fight. I was taught to box. The I have to end up fucking someone up. Not trying to be cocky because I cant win them all. But I will get my hits in.
 
11,052
398
382
#19
Hells_angel said:
Yeah. That usually works but then you got the ones who think that you are week and try to fight. I was taught to box. The I have to end up fucking someone up. Not trying to be cocky because I cant win them all. But I will get my hits in.
If they think you are weak and want to fight, they desrve to get their ass kicked.
 

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
214
0
0
#20
ron said:
Black is cool. Most of my wardrobe is black or maroon.

Poser vampire is not cool.

Goth chicks are easy and that's cool. Fat Goth chicks are easy, but no one wants to do them and it makes them mad.

Your general attitude of gloom, doom, and "I'm a creature of the night" is annoying, but this is a generalization. Some Goths whom I know are alright. Some even understand that they are not really creatures of the night. Fat Goth chicks are generally a bitchy lot who just need to get laid.

Playing in graveyards is fun.

Goths seem to be literate and well-read, as a rule, but there are exceptions to every rule. As a group, Goths tend to be more intellectual than most other non-mainstreamers.

Gothic music is...interesting. It's easier to tolerate than rap, hip-hop, and this new crap that passes for heavy metal. Usually...

German and Italian Goths are badasses who are not to be equated with Goths from any other nation. Their music is actually cool and they will hurt you. They actually live like real creatures of the night. They live and throw parties in the catacombs. They actually know something about the occult that was not fed to them by television, movies, and pop culture. They read cool books, like Clavicula Salomonis, Ars Notoria, and De Praestigiis Daemonum. Yeah, they're cool.

All-in-all, most of the Goths I know just crave attention, but act resentful when they get it. You really can't have it both ways. They're far and away easier to tolerate than "thugs" and "gangstas" or whatever. Yeah, we'll share the planet with them.
You speak my thoughts... With some goths at my school, I could literally stare at them for an hour and keep a boner the whole time without viagra. Most of my friends are goth/punk. They're just... easier to get along with than a lot of people.