WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gotta Love Golden Corral

Well, band kids, arent exactly normal, but to get to my point. We did very well at a music competition, getting superior for the first time in the school's history. So are band director gave us more time at Golden Corral, well that wasnt a good idea, or was it....

Well, there is alot of dirrent food at golden corral, and alot of condiments, like ketchup, A1, salt, pepper and sugar, and of course gummy bears, rolls, and icecream. We got a little creative and put all the food listed above as a tastey treat. Some dared to take it, some didnt. I personally didnt, but i had about 22 sugar shots ( individual packets of sugar shallowed ). Our band director didnt like the trip back verymuch, because the Suicide Food, smeeled like throwup on the bus. And i was really hyper, so i was a handleful to. It was a blast, but a wonderful smell roarded throughout the bus, hazzah.

well, it really depends how what you consider throw up. Upchucking food all over the place 2, in a bag or in the toliet 3. So thats 5, but the joy of seeing people throw up, is priceless, they did stupid stuff.

Nice... and yeah, it is priceless - except for the smell and, if you get it on you.... god - that's nasty...

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
Of course we rock. :thumbsup:

We did something like that similar on one of our band trips, but no one puked. Would have been a great :photo:

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
The little half faces up in the top right of your post. You get repped with good/favorable responses or posts.

We went to state, that was fun. But the band directors were so freakin' paranoid that we would sneak into the girls hotels rooms and vice versa, that they taped us into our room. So we were flipping channels and we land some really bad pr0n. I mean really bad. so i just looked away and fell asleep. But our band is boring. even thought we are like 400 kids, nothing excting happens to us.

ahhhhh, thanks

yea we went to state and got a superior!! very close to otto :(, bbut there is always next year

Slacker

Postaholic
one time in band camp.......
we did somethin like that for bas ball except we put suger whipped cream ice crean and a bunch of other stuff on fries.

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
dull_bullet said:
We went to state, that was fun. But the band directors were so freakin' paranoid that we would sneak into the girls hotels rooms and vice versa, that they taped us into our room.
That happened to us too, but we always got out anyways, :rolleyes: .

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
polaris_nine said:
Of course we rock. :thumbsup:

We did something like that similar on one of our band trips, but no one puked. Would have been a great :photo:
Sorry but it has to be said. Can you tell us about this one time at band camp?

*MaxPower fondles himself and waits.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Max stop fondling yourself! There are children's eyes in this thread. Geez! Can't you keep your hands off yourself for awhile? ;) :rolleyes:

bnccoder

Postaholic
meh_it_all said:
Max stop fondling yourself! There are children's eyes in this thread. Geez! Can't you keep your hands off yourself for awhile? ;) :rolleyes:
I thought that's why the children were there.

yes band camp is boring, but we arent as horny as the american pie kids. Sorry we guard our intruments with our life. So no, unnessicary fondling, or improper usage there. Sorry.