WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

GottaHurt's Adult Emporium & Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Yea, tell your lurid tales of sex and other assorted oddities here.Brokens buying the first round of drinks!!!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Oddist Orgasm

I've been with a woman or two, but the oddist orgasm I've ever had the pleasure of giving, involved a zit.I tied a former girlfriends hands to my headboard (SOP for me) and proceeded to go down on her, I don't know how I didn't see the zit from the getgo, but after about 10 minutes of enjoying her pussy, my hand slid over a very big, tight and juicy pimple in the crack of her ass.At first, she just kinda wiggled a bit and I thought she was just reacting to my mouth, but everytime my hand would rub over it, she'd squirm a little more, so I kept messing with it.Finally I decided to squeeze on it a little and she started to kinda fight me off, no chance, I pinned her legs back further and harder with my forearm and squeezed the mofo super hard.She tightened up and squirted cum on my chin and neck and I almost puked as the zit popped.It was huge, about the size of a pencil eraser.I was flabbergasted and grossed out at the same time.She said she came so hard it hurt.It wasn't the best sex I've ever had, but definitely the oddist orgasm I've ever been involved with.

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
lol

Hahaha, thats pretty funny actually, it makes a great story. That might just pop up in my mind tomorrow afternoon, what a strange experience you had.

Chris

Sick Bastard
Shit, that was wierd, that has been haunting my dreams for two days now....

fuckin hilarious, good work lol

thats fuckin rank, thats hilarious man....did you tell her this i think it would make it even funnier..."excuse me, the other night we uh had sex, yeh i gave you that orgasm by popping a giant zit in your asscrack" lol hahahahha im gonna laugh at this forever....thats great

Sod

Spilly Talker
wanna hear a better one? i got this buddy, his name is mike and he got with this chick, she was pretty fucking slammin' and he got to her house. to his surprise she had plastic on her bed and he asked her if shje pissed the bed, she said no, so yea it went from there they were fucking bla bla bla i'll get to the good part, after about 10 mins in she tells mike to get on his hands and knees after she takes everything off her bed except the plastic, so he does as he is told because he wants more rumping. so she goes behind his and sticks a string of anal beads up his ass, 1 at a time, at first he thought it felt weird, but good, then it hurt but he didn't care, cause if that got him laid then so be it, once she got to 7 beads up his ass, she suddenly pulled them out real hard, he puked, shit and cum'd all at once, then she said, that's why i have the sheets on my bed

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Women are incredible creatures.Even though they can be bitchy and total cunts at times, they're still incredible.When I was 4 y/o Lori B. showed me her panties and kissed me.I didn't know wtf that was all about, but I knew how I felt inside everytime I saw her.I've been a perv ever since.I've been with some good looking ones, and some not-so-good looking ones, but each one is unique and has been an experience in their own right.I thank my lucky stars each and every day, that I live in the era that we live in today.Time to make the donut. ;)

i just orgasm rediculously quickly. that's the only interesting thing i can think of to say right here. :rolleyes:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
HintOfClarity said:
i just orgasm rediculously quickly. that's the only interesting thing i can think of to say right here. :rolleyes:
Are you a screamer? Do you gush or just squirt? Don't be shy ;) What's your best orgasm, you know you have a memorable one, do share.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
:) Gotta love it

GottaHurt said:
I thank my lucky stars each and every day, that I live in the era that we live in today.Time to make the donut. ;)
I have to toast to that!!! What a fucking era we live in today!! :)

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
screw_you_jack said:
I have to toast to that!!! What a fucking era we live in today!! :)
Ah, and your from Colorado too ;) I moved here from Colo Springs.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Group Grope.. You horny fuckers got me all teary eyed... ;)

Follow the bouncing Ball!!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
Group Grope.. You horny fuckers got me all teary eyed... ;)

Follow the bouncing Ball!!
I was wondering when you'd pop up

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
screw_you_jack said:
LOL, every fucking year!!!
it's the senior prank man!!
hehe
Parties on Gold Camp, Old Stage and Deckers too. Downtowns a cool area to hang out.

Rizzen Tsarran

Renegade Fucker
sex is goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood :)

i dunno who the "O"s are split like that.. wont let me fix em :( :mfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.